• small hands big dick

Votes: 105 32.7%
  • small hands small dick

Votes: 29 9.0%

• Total voters

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Tiny hands and feet here (size 7), but cock is just shy of 8" naturally, and jelqing to get it past that point. It's really cool because I can jerk off with both hands and still have dick to spare.

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have hands that are almost as big as my buddies who are all 6'3" or taller (I'm 5'11") - my hands are just about a quarter inch smaller than theirs & they all have big, basketball palming sized hands. From pinky to index finger, my hands are 5" across & 9.5 inches long from tip of middle finger to base of palm. But, at 7.5", my cock is bigger than theirs by at least an inch. Go figure.

My hands make my dick look small, though. Weird.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
I think, in men it's the index finger, the longer the base of the index finger compared to the finger next to the middle one and one between middle and pinky, the larger the dick.

I think that it is true, that runners usually have larger cocks, and that rule applies to runners.

with woman, in running, it's the other way round

freddyj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My 2 cousins and I have compared our "equipment" and we have a matched set of 3 THICK penises when we are fully hard. My cousins are both in med school. We are all str8 by the way. We were unaware of any collation between hand and penis size.

One of their girlfriends commented on how all 3 of us have LARGE hands. The 3 of us snickered a little bit. So maybe...

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a couple of the biggest hands on this site at over 9" when both of my fists are together. You be the judge of my other equipment ;)