Big hands, big penis ???

markus2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am 5'7'' tall and have small hands. A lot of women notice it and someone says that small hands= small penis. My hands are 7'' even from wrist to middle finger's top. My cock is about 4.75'' erect. What about u? What do u think of this correlation ?

xrisxross

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am 5'7'' tall and have small hands. A lot of women notice it and someone says that small hands= small penis. My hands are 7'' even from wrist to middle finger's top. My cock is about 4.75'' erect. What about u? What do u think of this correlation ?

Well, I'm 5'10". My hands measure 7" from wrist to top of middle finger also but I'm 9" when erect and 6" - 7" flaccid. My shoe size is a 10 UK / 44.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
My hand measures right at 9" from wrist to tip of middle finger, I wear a size 14 shoe and my erect penis is 7-7/8" in length. It's well documented that there is no correlation between penis size and hand/foot size but the common misconception that there is has proved to be a useful sexual ice breaker for me.

eorpach

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ditto

But
Ring Finger to Index Finger Ratio
looks interesting

Penis Size: It May Be Written in the Length of His Fingers | Healthland | TIME.com
:biggrin1:

Nobby_UK - I find this article fascinating!

For those who didn't click on it, this medical study reported in TIME suggests the following: the lower the ratio between the index finger and the ring finger on the RIGHT HAND, the longer the erect penis.

The average digit ratio in guys reported by Wikipedia is 0.947 (the 10th and 90th percentiles for males being 0.910 and 0.984 respectively).

Relating this to myself:

My cock is 20cm. The digit ratio on my right hand is 0.872 (8.2cm ÷ 9.4cm).

Since my digit ratio appears to be significantly lower than average, this does seem to correlate with the fact that my penis length is significantly above (non-LPSG / real-world) average erect length.

Perhaps we could start an empirical LPSG study on this!?

For anybody willing to join in, Wikipedia's diagram on how to correctly measure your digit ratio is attached.

Attachments

Last edited:

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is only one absolutely reliable correlation between penis length and another part of the anatomy.....those with long urethras have long penises :rolleyes:
Those poor souls who have one but not the other...oh how they suffer!