big limp cock

does anyone have any pictures of big SOFT cocks? Like not part hard but all the way soft they get me so hard if they are big and soft. But if you search on the internet your dont find any other than hard or semi hard

oh and I love asians with big cocks if anyone can post any pics of that it wold be great or huge limp asians lol

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha ok trevor ill believe you if you say thats real but you have to understand that its really hard to believe that it is real. i dont think anyone has a cock that size on this site. to prove that its real just put up a pic you without your pants on so we know tis not a penis sheath or dildo.
It's a real cock; it's just the photo that's fake. You can see some of the variations in its apparent size in the photos that Trevor3 posted in this thread ("The Two-Dollar Club," page 15), as well as some interesting discussion. This photo in particular is good for a laugh.

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
haha ok trevor ill believe you if you say thats real but you have to understand that its really hard to believe that it is real. i dont think anyone has a cock that size on this site. to prove that its real just put up a pic you without your pants on so we know tis not a penis sheath or dildo.

You said that you don't think that anyone on his site has a cock this big? Well I do.
No sheath or dildo as you can see. It's all me!

Attachments

B_catyah18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow....you are really huge man. I came 3x just looking at your monster cock. How big is your cock

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow....you are really huge man. I came 3x just looking at your monster cock. How big is your cock

Thanks, I love it and it really turns me on when a guy can cum just looking at my cock pics.
I always get attacked by Calboner and meatpackingbubba when I give my cock measurements, so let's just say that it's well over a foot long and as big around as a Heineken bottle. Probably the biggest on this site.
I don't know how it's done, but someone has been posting some phoney looking cock pictures and using my name apparently to discredit me. I thought this was a support group????

Attachments