big limp cock

B_catyah18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks big guy for posting more pic of your huge dong. I would love that cock hanging on my face. More pics please...

Big Irish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's a real cock; it's just the photo that's fake. You can see some of the variations in its apparent size in the photos that trevor3 posted in this thread ("the two-dollar club," page 15), as well as some interesting discussion. this photo in particular is good for a laugh.

dont you have a goddamn life?!?!?! We are all here to see for ourselves, and dont need you to protect us!!!

B_catyah18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're the man Trevor. Thanks for making my day. I am a big supporter of yours so please keep us posted with those great hot pics of yours. Ignore the nay sayers.

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here's a couple more of it soft for you. I love looking at pics of long soft floppy cocks (the longer the better) and I hope you enjoy looking at mine.

Attachments

Last edited:

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And thank you also uncutoakland for your support. The support encourages me to participate more in these threads.

I think it would be great to see that in a video personally it looks nice and I know I could make that completely disappear right before his eyes..