Big load inside pussy

joed562000

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you people all morons? Pregnancy isn't funny, nor are STD's or AIDS.

Any of you who claim to have done this without repercussion so far are either full of it or playing with very dangerous fire, unless you are actually trying to get pregnant.

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
Are you people all morons? Pregnancy isn't funny, nor are STD's or AIDS.

Any of you who claim to have done this without repercussion so far are either full of it or playing with very dangerous fire, unless you are actually trying to get pregnant.

I don't think anyone is saying that its ok to hump around and blow your load into anyone and everyone w/o protection. There are people like myself and my wife of 10 years who are very commited to one another that have frequent sex in which that we dont use birth control. We both have always wanted a large family, and are financially fortunate that we can afford to produce and raise a large family. Right now, were hoping to get pregnant soon with #6.

As far as sleeping around w/o protection, its a 2 way street, if both or all persons involved are cool with going at it un-protected, its their prerogative; and an assumed risk.

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never, ever, ever, ever, ever! My first time I knew I had better use a condom. Fortunately, my gf and I had pretty good senses of humour for 15 year olds and I was able to laugh off going limp after taking about 5 minutes to figure out how to put the damn thing on. Fortunately, I didn't have the same problem figuring out the female anatomy since my tongue had gotten a pretty good feel for it many times...

But yeah, I want lots of babies but don't think of a lifetime financial and emotional commitment as a "pleasant surprise," but something I'm gonna create on my terms.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Many times. It's amazing that I don't have a dozen or so children in grade school right now.

It's amazing how many kids, said to be of the seed of a particular man, are actually of someone else's. :rolleyes:

damilkus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the pussies i've shot a load into.

1) Angie
Hotness: **
Duration: 1 year
Pregnant: No
Birth control: No

2) Terry
Duration: 7 months
Pregnant: yes (aborted)
Birth control: no

3) Catherine
Duration: 1 year
Birth control: 3 month shot after abortion

4) Estella
Hotness: ***
Duration: 1 month
Birth control: No

5) Melisa
Hotness: ****
Duration: 8 months
Birth control: pills

6) Sarah
Hotness: *****
Duration: 2 years
Pregnant: no
birth control: pills

7) Icka
Duration: 2 nights

8) Denise
Hotness: *****
Duration: 1 month
birth control: no

9) Amanda
Duration: 1 night
Pregnant: Not sure
Birth control: not sure

10) Nicole
Hotness: ************ x infinity
Duration: 1 night
birth control: no

11) Brandy
Duration: 2 nights

12) Amanda
Duration: 1 year (current)
Pregnant: yes
Birth contol: nuva ring after abortion

Reactions: zazazaottantanove
D

deleted300444

yep - love coming inside w/out the condom. I was in HS during the early 80s, so that was the norm back then. It was awesome, especially when it dripped out of her!

damilkus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks RobJay. Hey I want to see some other peoples stats. Post if you like. Be truthful. Can't prove anything so it's all honor system here.

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Actually I've shot my load into an unprotected woman several times. Fortunately I only got a couple of them pregnant. One of them was married and her hubby couldn't knock her up so I did it (she wanted a baby) - she didn't tell me ahead of time though. I also fucked a woman several times who liked to gamble on whether she'd get pregnant and she wanted me to fill her with my cum - she said it made the sex even better knowing she might get knocked up. After a while she did get pregnant, but had an abortion and we stopped fucking.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I've shot my load into an unprotected woman several times. Fortunately I only got a couple of them pregnant. One of them was married and her hubby couldn't knock her up so I did it (she wanted a baby) - she didn't tell me ahead of time though. I also fucked a woman several times who liked to gamble on whether she'd get pregnant and she wanted me to fill her with my cum - she said it made the sex even better knowing she might get knocked up. After a while she did get pregnant, but had an abortion and we stopped fucking.

Wow uhh, did you enjoy getting another mans wife pregnant?