Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Jupiter511

Just Browsing
Media
Actually, that's where the semen is supposed to flow, naturally. Into the vagina or birth canal.

I believe in natural family growth, that children are a blessing and all that, human population growth is beautiful because it allows more people to experience life, so if I was married, that would be the case, all the time.

Also, I think that the side effects of contraceptives are greatly underreported, and I don't believe in hindering the natural flow of human life. The most natural and elegant way, is the "no method" method of "family planning." No experimental contraceptives, no rhythm, no early withdrawal, but welcoming babies to happen whenever or as they happen. Sex is so much more erotic and natural, when pregnancy is a very real prospect, and babies are welcome to come along, if and as they can. To imagine we are doing our part, to help the huge human population grow all the more, makes sex all the more "sexy."

Of course it helps, that I am open to the prospect of having a possibly large family.

Uh...having a family is all good and all, but they were SIXTEEN!

Not to mention, I respect your beliefs and preferences, but the growth of the human population is NOT a beautiful thing. A growing population leads to more consumption of natural resources. This has led to all kinds of atrocities in our world, such as the lack of crop rotation, the industrialization of animals, putting pesticides into our food, the increasing destruction of rainforests, and so much more crap that I'm not gonna bother bringing up. When you have a large family, you need to feed everyone and provide for them, and that requires having supermarkets that can give you whatever you want all year long that practically never run out of anything, and that only happens when you abuse the Earth.

You say it's great to have more people to experience life, but there are more creatures on this Earth than humans, and having more and more of us is ruining this planet. I'm not trying to sound holier-than-thou, I mean I'm guilty of it too, but here you are parading large families and advocating population growth when the world around us is showing us that it can't handle this many people. Or it can, but it leads to great poverty EVERYWHERE. So you wanna have a large, nice family, but you wanna be the only ones with a big house for everyone and easy access to food, water, a good education for your kids, etc.?

I'm gonna stop because I'm getting heated, but you have to understand: life has appeared on this planet, and countless species have appeared and disappeared. If humanity were to die out, the Earth would carry on without a second thought. We are a mere flicker along the history of time. Try thinking of the macrocosm and expand beyond your microcosm of a big, happy family and take a look at the collective carbon footprint.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Super hot post. I've never unloaded in a pussy, but definitely have been nutted up and returned the favor a time or two. One of the best feelings in the world. I can't tell you how many loads my ex bf pounded into me over the 2 years we were together. As long as you're both open and honest about your health status, it's HOT!