big penis and anal sex

arbitrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The more you anticipate about it can affect your feelings to it. It's not always good to "plan" for it to happen, just let it happen at the right time. A lot of anal foreplay goes down well, so hopefully your partner is attentive. Can always try an inch or two at first and if your not ready or uncomfortable, try another time. As for tearing the rectum, it can happen if your partner is too forceful or rough. Take it one step at a time.
Lucky for me I was porked in my teens by a 9 incher but he was considerate and talented....mmmm memories....:biggrin1:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a question. Is it bad for a guy to have anal sex with you if he has a big penis? Will this cause tears in the rectum?
If the man dosen't know what he's doing; and you're not relex and in the right frame of mind...yes, it is possible to cause rectum damage and discomfort.
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!

D_Merton Prehensile

Account Disabled
Media
I have a question. Is it bad for a guy to have anal sex with you if he has a big penis? Will this cause tears in the rectum?

The thing with anal, unlike vaginal, there is no natural lubricant. Anal sex makes the female feel submissive, though she should be in control. He should let you move forward and back as you feel right. Otherwise if he is too forceful or you are not relaxed and in control, and if he is abnormally large/wide, then it can cause damage, or at least discomfort. Which isn't good for you, it should be as pleasurable as it can be.

Hope that helps?

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The thing with anal sex is, if you are not comfortable about doing it you will be tense.

Use loads of lube (not spit) and begin with fingers or toys, then when you feel ready, choose a position making sure you are in full control of penetration and take it very slowly, stopping every inch or so to allow yourself to stretch, make sure he doesnt thrust into you as it would cause great pain and possible damage.

When I first tried anal, it was a disaster and I gave up because we really didnt have a clue what we were doing. Looks so fucking easy in the XXX films. They always manage to take it all in one go. What we dont see is the douches and the amount of lube and stretching that goes on before filming.

Anyway with patience and trust, anal can be something enjoyable, I love it now but only about once a month. (my fella is 8"Long, 5.5 round)

Good Luck if you give it a try. xx

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You must relax and breathe. Also you must have a very patient partner especially if he is huge. He must learn that his thang can hurt if not used properly. If he learns to use it properly then it can feel fantastic.

Also, in my limited experience being a bottom, it makes a difference if I have feelings for the guy who is topping me. Also, he must know what "does it" for me. This requires experimentation and lots of foreplay. This means that he must be very patient. There must be tenderness, lots of kissing, caressing, and closeness. All of this will help me to relax and get in the mood. And the guy must listen to me and my body. If I say, "stop" or "slow down," then he must do as I say. People sometimes think that the top is in control. That is not the case, in my experience having been both.

Literally open to the experience and take your time and you should be fine, if anal is something you are going to enjoy. Not everyone is into anal, gay or straight...

B_Emma Pool

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The thing with anal, unlike vaginal, there is no natural lubricant. Anal sex makes the female feel submissive, though she should be in control. He should let you move forward and back as you feel right. Otherwise if he is too forceful or you are not relaxed and in control, and if he is abnormally large/wide, then it can cause damage, or at least discomfort. Which isn't good for you, it should be as pleasurable as it can be.

Hope that helps?

Damge, which damage ? it is ridiculous, a bit of lubricant and then the business is done ! Large cocks are better for sodomy, it huirts the inside much less !

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Might get a little poop on his poker, so have some damp towels onhand. Might get a lot.

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some male partners have refused me (too thick) and I don't push them if they don't want to. With some it is fun but have to go slow and use lube and a CONDOM! Women partners sometimes also think I am too big and too thick but will try in their vagina. Never met a woman partner who was interested in anal with me. With women, the same rules apply for vaginal as for anal with men, use lots of lube, use a condom, use fingers to get them ready, go slow and be patient.