Big pussy lips

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
love big ones and watching them slide up and down my cock. prefer the outer ones bigger than the inner ones, but it's surely no deal breaker - just an ideal..

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
vomit.

i had no idea so many men were into that shit

Did you know that the lips on your face are designed to attract and draw the opposite sex to you? Then you should know they also are meant to give an indication of what your labia, or other lips, look like to the opposite sex. It's true. Look it up.

Just sayin'

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright lets stomp this shit out right now.

I posted something about my 'big ethnic nose' in another thread that Snoozan participated in. It's clear she knew what she was doing.

I'm not angry at her. We disagreed.. We said what we had to. It's over.

Why are you dragging this out into an argument?

because you said women with big pussy lips made you want to vomit.

That's really fucked up.

Then you called them "that shit"

That's really fucked up

averagehedonist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bigger is better!! I prefer long thin inner lips with a darker color. I hate when a woman's pussy is all red inside. I don't really care for puffy outer lips.

I also like when a woman has a little bulge in her panties or bikini-no not a dick (just heading off the trolls)-when she bends over or is on all fours.

As for pussy depth and elasticity? I've had them all. From ones that could barely handle my average size to ones I had to tie a board to my ass to keep from falling in. I love 'em all but I do love to play with big toys so slight preference to bigger.