Big pussy lips

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi there

I'd like the guys here to tell how they feel about big pussy lips, and big pussy's.
Do they like them big or do they prefer the small almost invisible one's?

Love to hear from you!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM all the above!
" I'LL HUFF AND I'LL PUFF AND I'LL BLOW YOU DOWN":biggrin1:

"ALL THE BETTER TO EAT YOU ...MY DEAR"...SAID THE WOLF...:biggrin1:

Damn...when and where can we meet & lay down and talk about this deep subject:wink:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember Tabitha Stevens on Howard Stern a few years back, she was soooo happy about her new lighter BUNGHOLE... yes, she was bleaching her anus so it would look uniform with the skin covering her cheeks.

What the fuck is up with the dark skin shit? What's up with the white is right crap? I have always had a dark penis and I could care less about the lightness of my skin.

Light skinned and people with light hair are going the way of the dinosaur... and I'll be glad when they do!!!!

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer big meaty pussy lips. They look better when wrapped around my cock, they feel better in my fingers, and they're more fun to suck and lick on.

A question though. If a woman has small lips, would her clit be closer to her vagina than a woman who has a big meaty horse cunt (ever see a horse's cunt? You'll see what I mean.)?

From photos I've seen on the web, it looks like a girl with a big pussy has her clit farther away from her pussy hole. Not sure that's a good thing if that's the case, but she ought to have a bigger clit then anyhow.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi there

I'd like the guys here to tell how they feel about big pussy lips, and big pussy's.
Do they like them big or do they prefer the small almost invisible one's?

Love to hear from you!

Medium to large are hot, but not so gigantic that they look freakish. Invisible to small are not so hot, but it's the woman attached to it that matters the most. :adam4: If you love her it doesn't matter one iota.

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love big and small ones; doesn't matter to me; pussy is pussy no matter what size the lips are to me, just don't care for hanging inner lips that hang out of the outter lips