Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I log on today and looking to see if it has been updated or not. i go through 2 pages and find nothing. i keep goin to 3rd page 4th page.. etc. i can't find it! so i use search and type it in and still find nothing! has it been closed/deleted? was it moved? and why? am i just inadequate at finding threads? either way... if it has been deleted, how bout we use this thread as a new haven for Small/large pics? so i get the credit instead of WB :p haha

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you know there is something about gay comparisons that doesnt work for me... i think it is that i dont feel a humiliation aspect when i watch gay and thats what i like about this fantasy

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
you know there is something about gay comparisons that doesnt work for me... i think it is that i dont feel a humiliation aspect when i watch gay and thats what i like about this fantasy

Thank you! I have been meaning to bring this up since the first thread... the aspect of a woman being there to "witness" and judge the difference is really important to me.

Reactions: Callmysexy

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the thing about the gay is that the gay guy still wants to fuck the guy with the little cock. the size comparison may be hot but hes still attracted to him whcih is what we dont want.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the thing about the gay is that the gay guy still wants to fuck the guy with the little cock. the size comparison may be hot but he's still attracted to him which is what we don't want.

Uh, Dooky.
In case you haven't noticed. Not all the guys here are straight.
And they are entitled to some fun too.
Place is big enough for all

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only posted to the old thread once.
Still had the picture
Sorry no girl
but sure is Big with small

ps thanks Dooky

That is such a great pic--and I imagine a woman down on her knees in front of them both--laughing like crazy at the white guy!

maliagante

Cherished Member
Media
Well -- judging from the responses here, I think Dooky's point is still as valid as ever, about needing a woman present in the context for the size difference to mean anything to many of us.

Pitbull, I don't think there's any doubt that there are tons of members here that aren't straight and that the place (if you by that mean the site) is more than big enough.

But there's hardly anything wrong in specifying what one wants in a particular thread, is there? Especially when he actually started this one... I think some of the problem is the name of the thread itself. "Big/small comparison" is kinda inviting for all kinds of size comparing posts -- perhaps it should be renamed or restarted under something like "Big/small threesomes (hetero)" or "size humiliation", something like that, if you want to keep it on that topic.