Photo Big/Small Comparison Thread?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well -- judging from the responses here, I think Dooky's point is still as valid as ever, about needing a woman present in the context for the size difference to mean anything to many of us.

Pitbull, I don't think there's any doubt that there are tons of members here that aren't straight and that the place (if you by that mean the site) is more than big enough.

But there's hardly anything wrong in specifying what one wants in a particular thread, is there? Especially when he actually started this one... I think some of the problem is the name of the thread itself. "Big/small comparison" is kinda inviting for all kinds of size comparing posts -- perhaps it should be renamed or restarted under something like "Big/small threesomes (hetero)" or "size humiliation", something like that, if you want to keep it on that topic.
The original thread had both. Personally I would like to keep it that way. You could ask that the poster put in the description if the clip, vid, etc. is gay, straight, or bi

jakeson12000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a few boob size comparisons (i.e. a comparison of who paid the plastic surgeon more). Kind of off topic, but I'm a size comparison purist - I don't care what two items are being compared as long as one of them is small and the other is big!

Attachments

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a few boob size comparisons (i.e. a comparison of who paid the plastic surgeon more). Kind of off topic, but I'm a size comparison purist - I don't care what two items are being compared as long as one of them is small and the other is big!
I am too--it is usually me being compared to bigger guys--but it sure is nice to see a woman with big tits comparing herself to my wifes small tits. She usually gets embarrassed by that.

Reactions: Roldanj

tmny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well -- judging from the responses here, I think Dooky's point is still as valid as ever, about needing a woman present in the context for the size difference to mean anything to many of us.

Pitbull, I don't think there's any doubt that there are tons of members here that aren't straight and that the place (if you by that mean the site) is more than big enough.

But there's hardly anything wrong in specifying what one wants in a particular thread, is there? Especially when he actually started this one... I think some of the problem is the name of the thread itself. "Big/small comparison" is kinda inviting for all kinds of size comparing posts -- perhaps it should be renamed or restarted under something like "Big/small threesomes (hetero)" or "size humiliation", something like that, if you want to keep it on that topic.

seconded

D_OttoTittsling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Been on a LITTLE holiday for a few weeks having a BIG time.... logged on and see the thread gone???? :frown1:

Is that the loooooong and short of it?? Hope not.
Anyway... I think it is ALL hot:

-- a woman praising the BIG COCK and smirking at the tiny weenie... or find a 'place' for each of them :rolleyes:

-- a big DICK MAN getting serviced by a tiny 'dick'ed guy or flipping him over and watching his COCK slide in while the small dick is HARD ---

-- or a woman getting taken by the fully COCKED GUY and the small guy watching or cleaning up after....

its all hot. :biggrin1: straight, bi, gay, buds 'hangin' out, etc.

lets start another one! wheres dinklet when we need him! straight dinklet that is! not much into gay comparison =/

Reactions: scotty2hotty3979