Photo Big/Small Comparison Thread?

lilguy21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
what's the name of the bangbros episode? looks HOT! or at least if anyone can name one of the three girls to browse the bangbros website ;)

last 2 pics are very hot too, some difference there!

jayden james is one of the girls in that pic, shes fucking smoking

D_OttoTittsling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here are some more. Dinklet--when are you gonna post again?:redface:

guess i'll post a couple.... though thinking of packing LPSG in :confused::indifferent::grumble::frown2::dunno:

thanks lordcapulet for all the posts... very nice... hot... fun

Attachments

Last edited:

lordcapulet

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DINKLET-- You can NOT leave! You just need to repost all the pics from the old thread on this one. No idea where it went, but it provided me a one stop pleasure stop MULTIPLE times! Here are some more I just got

Attachments

D_OttoTittsling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay... thanks guys... still feeling a bit :confused2: :alien: :wtf: :banghead: here

not just because this thread 'disappeared' but that there was no explanation as to WHY

one of the hot aspects to this site (for me) is to explore/recognize the role of a big dick... but the flip side to that is to explore/recognize the role of a small dick (both are aspects of 'large penis support'. Just like a woman who explores/recognsizes her role in the presence of a big dick provides 'large penis support', so too can a guy with a small dick].

This big/small compare thread was one of the FEW threads where this was allowed without too much 'complaint' -- and it disappeared with no explanation. Not sure I want to put forth the effort not knowing if that effort is 'out of bounds' or will 'disappear' again.

Anyway... to show there's no HARD feelings (well there are always SOME when I post these pics :rolleyes:) here a few.
Thanks again guys for the comments! :wavey:

Attachments