Big Soft Penis

B_Mr 8 inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A lot of guys have told me that they wish their penis was as big soft as mine is. Why do a lot of men want a big soft penis? What is so good about it?

LambHair McNeil

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Perhaps an over-generalization, but an erect penis is what you share with a partner; a flaccid penis is what you share with the world...and who doesn't want to impress and make envious the world ;)

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
Because pants, jeans, shorts, speedos would fit MUCH better! Also, it is much better to hold a big piece of meat when you are taking a piss that trying to find it inside your underwear. Nice cock by the way!, Same goes for Pete9!

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Because pants, jeans, shorts, speedos would fit MUCH better! Also, it is much better to hold a big piece of meat when you are taking a piss that trying to find it inside your underwear. Nice cock by the way!, Same goes for Pete9!

:cool: Hmmm . . . nice bulge there Farallon. When you gonna whip it out?

taffy2020

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes i have too agree a flaccid penis looks so hot and impressive in speedos,underwear,trousers and jeans it cool too get some looks too !

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A lot of guys have told me that they wish their penis was as big soft as mine is.
Makes sense. You've got a great one!

Why do a lot of men want a big soft penis? What is so good about it?

It looks hot! I have a basketball shorts fetish and love seeing good looking hung guys wearing bball shorts or track pants where you can easily see the outline of their cock bouncing around while they walk. A 3" limp one looks okay, but a 6" limp one will stop traffic.

Media
OK, you may not believe this, but my penis in its true flacid state is about 1/2 inch long. this can be uncomfortable, as the head always rubs against my jeans. In other words, it doesn't lay down against my leg or anything like yours, because there just isn't enough there. Also, when I go to pee and open my fly, nothing pops out or falls out. I literally have to go "fishing" for it and pull it out of the fly hole to pee. Sometimes it can't clear my jeans and so I end up getting pee on my jeans. Get the picture? so have a larger soft cock is a good thing, and not just to impress people.

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
some guys are growers, like myself, so a small flaccid cock is no indication of what's to come (pun intended)...having a bigger flaccid cock sets the minimum a little higher, so the onlooker expects at LEAST that much more...it may not grow much, but it at least gives a visual heads-up (pun also intended)

Media
i feel like i'm pretty small when soft sometimes . . . but i'm big when i'm hard. so the pro of being big when soft is that the majority of people (at least in my case) who see your penis see it when it's soft. again, in my case, the ol' ego wants all those people to know that actually i'm packin a something. ;)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It's definitely a confidence booster. If you're at the gym, at the urinal, wherever -- you pull out a big softie and it gets attention. It gets notice. It evokes envy, shock, and desire, and you can be receptive to it depending on your mood. I think, for me, I think of it as a solid equalizer. I'm not a super buff dude, so it seems my muscle is really below the waist, haha.

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's definitely a confidence booster. If you're at the gym, at the urinal, wherever -- you pull out a big softie and it gets attention. It gets notice. It evokes envy, shock, and desire, and you can be receptive to it depending on your mood. I think, for me, I think of it as a solid equalizer. I'm not a super buff dude, so it seems my muscle is really below the waist, haha.

so you'd say that on a personal level, you rely on penis size ego to compensate for the insecurity produced by the rest of your physical stature?

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of guys have told me that they wish their penis was as big soft as mine is. Why do a lot of men want a big soft penis? What is so good about it?

Its all about first impressions i guess... im a grower and believe me when im at swimming training and i see a big soft one come out i sometimes wish mine was like that... of course when i get hard its all good but its those first impressions....