Big Soft Penis

Almost11inchPipe

Just Browsing
Media
I will add however that one drawback to having such a long soft dick is the dribble factor after taking a piss. While I don't want to appear to keep yanking and pulling on my dick to get all the piss out at the urinal, if i don't then i will most likely end up with a large and embarrassing spot on my pants cuz of the leakage from my dick. This has happened to me so many times i now usually go to a stall when i take a piss or grab some tissue. Don't get me wrong, all I know is my dick and I love the size but like everything there are issues to deal with.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
same here, I swear as I get older my bladder shrinks and don't like to drop my pants at a urinal, so getting it out and pulling back the skin in time...
have taken to grabbing a bit of towel to catch that bit that winds up down my leg...

I will add however that one drawback to having such a long soft dick is the dribble factor after taking a piss. While I don't want to appear to keep yanking and pulling on my dick to get all the piss out at the urinal, if i don't then i will most likely end up with a large and embarrassing spot on my pants cuz of the leakage from my dick. This has happened to me so many times i now usually go to a stall when i take a piss or grab some tissue. Don't get me wrong, all I know is my dick and I love the size but like everything there are issues to deal with.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
There's this club Ive been to where they have a mirror in the common urinal, so you can actually get a glimpse of everyone's soft dick while taking a piss... its really weird.

I'm 6" soft and yes it does look much loger than the rest ive had the chance to see there, but its also weird when they all stare at you.
What I dont like about this is when people think I have a hardon

tim8521

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is akward for me to wear track pants as I get a few odd looks :(

Also, jeans ain't to comfy on me.. they are too tight, and for a thin guy this means it is hard to find any type of pants to fit me!

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

LOL. I know what yoiu mean man. To really shake the piss off, I need to shake that fucker good and hard and long. If a guy next to me is done in 1/2 second, i figure he must be average or small, or not care about getting piss drop in his underwear. I used to be a bit self conscience, but now I just say fuck it and shake it.

razors1990

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6 inches soft myself, i just stick with regu;ar or slim cut pants and stuff.
never is a problem, though it does bulge nice haha