deleted85856

Nope.

Your stuck with what you have.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can't. You can inflate the scrotum, but that's another matter.

D_Golley Thatsbig

Experimental Member
Media
The only way to increase your ball size is with Ball Jelq or ball pumping. Both will take continued maintenance to retain the size.

Other options are saline infusion which only bloats the sack temporarily and does not really increase ball size, or silicone injections which can enlarge the sack (not the balls) slightly or significantly permanently. Silicone is risky so please read some of the threads on this board about it and research the net before considering it.

I hope this helps.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
why the hell would you want to have bigger balls?
they are a pain!

you sit on them, they are sensitive, they hit the water when you sit
sometimes!
the twist up, they get in the way!
i would take a bigger dick any day.

dcw4

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For longer and lowhanging balls, stretch them manually or with a ballstretcher (tying weights on rope and balls or extender- see my Gallery for extender). For bigger testicles, Ball Jelqing AND pumping balls every other day for 20-30 minutes then eating lots of zinc foods like egg yolks. As you can see from my pics, my balls are still big even in a cold room. I should take a pic in a warm room but my apartment is always cold. I'll wait till the summer for a lowhanging pic.

Dcw4, I personally like the feeling of bigger balls and the swinging of them. I play sports without a jockstrap for that reason. I guess I am used to the scrotum pain because of that. In fact, I am one of those sicko kung fu guys that practice the iron scrotum technique (please don't laugh but there is a conditioning practice in shaolin kung-fu in which weights are tied to the scrotum and then the monk drags the weight across a field. I do that also and at first it hurts but now I pre-cum after I finish the exercise and look forward to doing it again). I wouldn't puncture them though because of infections.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A 'big' dick is usually reckoned at 8" or more, but what constitutes 'big' balls? I never get to see anything specific. People usually go on about 'golf balls', 'duck's eggs' or whatever. Not easy to actually measure, perhaps, but it is possible.

Any suggestions as to the ball equivalent of the 8-incher?

D_Golley Thatsbig

Experimental Member
Media
before you go to sleep tie a string tightly around them to hold in the blood. do this about a week.

this will keep us from having to deal with any potential offspring of yours[/quote]

That was just plain rude and uncalled for. The original poster asked a good question and was obviously seeking real answers. Keep in mind that someone might be naive enough to try what you suggested.

Do not attempt this foolishness. It will lead to permanent damage. This is not an opinion, but a fact.

Reactions: Snakebyte

Chris1969

Sexy Member
Media
There are a few ways...but i dont recommend.
Goto a batting cage and stradle the pitching machine...damage will cause elephantitis of the balls.

Or can be like me, my ball sack is the size of a small mellon or softball and makes me look like i am hiding a 12-14" penis in my pants...i get a lot of horny looks from women....but unfortunately, my secret is a large groin hernia :(

2 stage pump with warm water, works well. Lasts couple of days. Looks cool.