Bigger than older brothers

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by screwball, Oct 30, 2006.

1. screwball

screwball Member

DOes anyone have any stories about finding out they are bigger than there older sibblings.

I personally do about 3 or 4 years ago me and my bro were drinking and having fun and he challenged me to a size contest he left with a ruler and came back with 7 1/2 maked off on the ruler i asked him if that was his size hard he said of course it is! i whipped my cock out infront of him still soft and held it up to the 7 exactly mark. he just kinda stared for a while and asked me to get a hard measurement.

2. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    There is no way in hell i would approach any one in my family with talk about dicks- especially my brother. I was, however, caught jerking off by my sister many years ago. (blushes with the thought of it). She fled and i locked the bedroom door thereafter.

3. shocked

shocked Member

I have seen my brother naked pictures in his cellphone , and I very surprised to see how much I bigger than him.

4. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    I knew a guy at school who had a younger brother with a whopper but it's not my thing

5. I sink therefore I swam

It's a strange thing, ,,,,,,my brother is 7 years older than me. When I was 17, I used to play five a sides (indoor soccer) and we were a man short one time. My brother came along to make up the numbers (he used to be pretty shit hot in his day). After the game in the showers I noticed that I was considerably bigger than him and I know he noticed it too. Quite a strange feeling actually. After that he was always a wee bit different towards me.

6. 10inchdude

10inchdude New Member

Albums:
    my brother is 5 years older than me and was always bragging about how big his 8.5" inch cock was. till one day i pulled out my soft 7 incher soft. he just said i new you had a whopper.

coulpe of weeks later asked " out of curiosity how big does it get hard" when i told him 10" he said same as dad. Fuck how the hell did ho know.

was really strange.

7. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    once at bandcamp... :D

8. PowayWolfman

PowayWolfman Member

Albums:
    wish i would have had an older brother.. would have made things easier,, i do have a brother ten years younger than me.. I think hes average size though.. i found regular condoms in his car, I use Mags because i can bearly get regular ones on and if i manage to they strangle my cock

9. okbig1

okbig1 New Member

Albums:
    one time me and my bigger brother who is 3 years older than me were at a beer fest. we met a lovely looking girl who was up for sum fun. we decided we would try a threesome. when we went to get ready he and both noticed there was a considereable amount ofsize difference between us i was about 4 inches bigger than him.. ever really since we have not seen eye to eye

10. ianryals

ianryals Member

yeah im bigger than all three of my brothers and youngest of all (different dads) once when i was 13 they carried me outside and out behind the shed and stripped me down to nothing. then they held me down and one of them grabbed my cock and started jacking me off while they got naked. they said they were going to prove a point once and for all. "they were bigger because they were older." while one jacked my cock the others would beat off to get hard. at the same time i am getting hard too. after several minutes all of us are fully hard. then one at a time they put their dicks next to mine for comparison. mine was longer by several inches. and much thicker than theirs too. i was so embarassed i didnt know what to do. then they started beating mine off again so hard trying to make me cum. after several minutes i did and they all took turns "squeezin out the juice" as they called it. sometimes two at once. then when i was all out they made theirs do and shot it all over mine. then they just got dressed and went inside and left me outside whith no clothes. later they let me in just before my dad got home and made me swear not to say anything. for years after that i couldnt even take a shower without one of them coming in there to see it. sometime i would wake up to two of them holding me down while one of them jacked me off until i came.

11. Fireballs

Fireballs New Member

Hell of an act there.
    What the hell do you call it?
    "The Aristocrats!"

12. Matthew

Gold Member

13. mister_y

mister_y New Member

aha, sure

14. DanielForever

DanielForever New Member

get ye gone, vile troll

15. avalonjim

avalonjim Member

Albums:
    Hey I Saw That Movie Too.... It Was Hot

16. HSHung

HSHung New Member

Albums:
    what movie?

17. KyNiner270

KyNiner270 New Member

Albums:
    What was the HARD measurement, SCREWBALL?

18. ianryals

ianryals Member

it was no movie

19. B_donkeydick69

B_donkeydick69 New Member

Dude if that story is true I really don't know what to say..or think...haha

20. So Nina

So Nina New Member

Albums:
    This thread reminds me to my two brothers. The older one was in our childhood always very nasty and cheated us a lot. Expecially my younger brother. One summer we went with our family to France, where we stayed at a nudist beach. I was 11, my younger brother 10 and the older 14, but we refused first to get naked, until our mum convinced us that it was normal. And when the both boys dropped their pants, it was really amazing, that the younger one had a least twice the size of the older one. He was not expecially big, but the older one was really tiny. He got really calm, and from this moment on, he stopped cheating the younger one in that nasty way, who was very proud and pointed out always out that he was bigger. There I recognized how important the size for the self esteem of a guy is.