Biggest and Longest on Tumblr

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hope someone could love him for what he is and not for is cock, I suppose his life could be pretty sad.
It's pretty difficult for a man and for a woman to have with him, i hope he will find someone that really love him and can give him love.

Ive seen him on cam..nice guy but he never shows himself getting sucked off or fucking..too bad...he is real and he is a member here.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's actually here on LPSG, while he might not be the full 14 inches, he's definitely, easily about a foot long. He's got a sort of measuring picture. Its of him gripping a 12 inch ruler in a similar fashion to how he holds his cock... pretty much a measurement.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The negative comments are ridiculous

I'm a sizequeen and would love to get fucked by him. I would give him the most attentive blow job he ever had to get him rock hard, making it easier to fill me. A guy that big knows he has to start slow and that is only a bonus- getting to feel every inch slowly filling me

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

I'm a sizequeen and would love to get fucked by him. I would give him the most attentive blow job he ever had to get him rock hard, making it easier to fill me. A guy that big knows he has to start slow and that is only a bonus- getting to feel every inch slowly filling me

see now I could move to NY :p

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Why can't there be more women like you? :love:

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had discussions with BigandLong on this site. He is genuinely a nice man. Although he doesn't discuss his true size, at least not to me... he was very patient with me, and seemed quite nice. I only hope he comes forward and jumps into this discussion about him? It seems somewhat inappropriate to do so, with out his imput.

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He's def huge. Bet it is rare getting fully erect.
I'd say no matter his technique, his length is hereditary. I bet he was always monster in length. I do think tho, u can tell his girth has been worked on. He's swollen. I like it.
I bet it's scary in person. :p

victoranthony

Sexy Member
Media
Hey people

wondered if anyone had seen/ spoken to this guy
BIGGESTANDLONGEST

claims he has mastered a growing technique that has got him to 14 inches erect.
Not sure if that is the case but he defo owns one seriously large piece of equipment, wondered if anyone had any views on the BS or not BS level of this dude
He is also on XTUBE as"longthicknfa" check it out.

D_Grapewyn_Slurpee

Experimental Member
Media
makes me laugh

what's the point in making your cock that big ?

people say wow what a man etc but yet you cant get a full on erection,i no i would rather have a decent size dick and still be able to get it like a steel pipe then having a horse cock and not been able to get a full on erection.

jelqer9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He is real his name on LPSG is Big n Long, I have talked to him over a few months, Skype, private messaging and what not. His cock is real, but he was already very large to begin with. NOT saying his routine doesn't work, but all of those photos are real, look on my profile and you will see him listed as one of my friends.

He has video proof of that monster cock...luck bastard lol