Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry to bump a old thread but i want the secret lol what does he do?someome just told me its all just jelping?

He's naturally huge like 9" x 7" but does jelqing and minor pumping I think. That's why it's so floppy and soft looking when he's hard.

lowlygentleman

Just Browsing
Media
I figured.paying $25 for something you can find free online is crazy.he also is tiny after looking at his photos,he said hes 5'9 but he looks alot around 5'4/5'6 which makes him look bigger.oh well thanks for saving me $25 lol

B_LongDongMcRod

Experimental Member
Media
Lol sorry to revive this thread, but why does everyone think this guy is so huge? He has good length and good thickness, but he's not the biggest in either category. There are many other guys (albeit rare) here and all over the Internet who either have his length or longer and his thickness or thicker. I fail to see why this guy is so so special with his +\- 9 inches. Which IS monsterous, but people here are talking like he's beyond human capabilities. Ahaha sorry. Huge dick and larger than the vast majority of users here? Yes. Freakish never before seen mutant cock? Not even close. Lol

But at least he is real and posts enough photos and videos to prove himself. So I applaud him for that. Keep on being huge BnL!

Last edited:

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He has good length and good thickness, but he's not the biggest in either category.

That's the point, he's amazing because he combines both enormous length AND girth. Of course there are longer guys but willing to bet 90% of those aren't as thick as bignlong. Same with the thick guys, there are a few I've seen who are girthier, but they are not nearly as long as bignlong. In total volume of dick bignlong blows pretty much everyone away.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
seriously though, a lot of guys with really big cocks cant get them really hard - and it doesn't feel good to get fucked by a big limp dick - its like getting fucked by a pillow stuffed inside you. I take hard and any size over that

I always have to chuckle when people bring up the "can't get it hard" line. Bignlong gets plenty hard enough to make any bottom go into orbit. A dick doesn't have to get brick like steel to pleasure a bottom. The full feeling that bignlong would provide would be amazing and something that many others could duplicate. You can have the hard 5 inchers, I'll gladly keep bignlong company :biggrin1:

B_LongDongMcRod

Experimental Member
Media
That's the point, he's amazing because he combines both enormous length AND girth. Of course there are longer guys but willing to bet 90% of those aren't as thick as bignlong. Same with the thick guys, there are a few I've seen who are girthier, but they are not nearly as long as bignlong. In total volume of dick bignlong blows pretty much everyone away.

Seriously don't even know why I keep reviving this thread on this guy.

You make a valid point...

But, blows everyone away? What galaxy are you living in?

Again, most people don't go searching for them, but there are members here, guys on different sites, etc. who easily match him in volume, or even have him beat. Now mind you, when I say "longer" or "thicker", I'm not talking 2-3 inches, I'm talking only fractions of an inch, but still bigger nonetheless.

And people are saying he's a nice guy? He's really not. I've seen him enough times in chat, many of his posts, and his responses to Tumblr questions. He's only nice to people who gush over his dick. The second anyone brings him back to reality and says they might have seen one longer, thicker, etc. He gets all defensive and denies it, and acts rude.

I feel like a bit of a douche taking hits on him, because the guy is honestly a monster, and has the right to enjoy it, but I'm just trying to keep things in perspective.

Last edited:

itsahugedick

Expert Member
Media
He is all over, trying to make money, He does have a big beefy dick, Id say 9x7 at best, but no enlargement there what so ever, simply a guy with a big dick, On Monster cock land he is under the name Mac 2000 I believe, I saw a short clip of him fucking, mmmmm couldn't stay hard I guess .. Camera work was bad ... but its an impressive dick

Saiyan22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey fellas. Not hating on the guy but all his secret technique consist of is jelqing. That's it. His secret technique vid was leaked on MOS months ago.

To be honest I don't think he made any gains with PE. This is a simple case of a guy that was born with a giant mutant penis and is trying to make some extra cash off of it.

Nothing wrong with that but as far as his secret technique goes. Sorry to burst yalls bubble but it's just jelqing combined with jerking off and a few ulies thrown in.