bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
YASHOE said:
For me the girl was a 40dd was amazing I hope to do a bigger pair some day.
It is my favorite sexual position.

Well I once was dating/fucking a girl who HAD to be 44 EE..her tits were huge. In fact sometimes they got in the way. But the tit fucking was great!!! Now my wife is 42 D...not as big but....ahh... those 1 inch long thick nipples!!! that makes the difference.

budday

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spladle said:
Guys like tits.
Guys like fucking.
Think about it.

OMG I get it now! THATS why I made such a mess of those D's...

But seriously, I don't know exactly if they were D's or C's... they didn't fully wrap arond my cock but it was a GREAT feeling nonetheless. Everyone's gotta try this one at some point. Especially if you kno the girl doesn't mind you busting on her.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Both of my ex's had 36C size breasts... looking back, they really did look exactly the same, which is kinda funny considering how different they both were in every other regard. Either way, a lot of you have had bigger, but the one I had were absolutely perfect.

D

deleted21916

My GF is 36DD (and still growing). I've always had a big boob fetish, but I kinda got lucky because she liked me first.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
drkinsey said:
44J (aka 44HHH)
I met a woman at the supermarket. She works for the IRS (which is notable because our first time was the Saturday after April 15th), is about 5'6", 250 lbs and has breasts of unknown cup size (according to her).

They are literally larger than my head, almost as big as basketballs. When she is on her back, they are amazingly high; they essentially balance on her chest and wobble around as I... move... her.

As she is a responsible promiscuous slut, everyone has to wear a condom for coitus but, after she has had her fun, she likes me to remove the condom and finish between her breasts.

While I have finished in the cleavage of just about every woman with the capacity, hers is the only bustline that hides the entire shaft.

Oh, yeah... I am one of the smaller men she was entertaining (and the only white man). Not really relevant to the thread, but I thought it worth a smirk. :wink:

matthi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some great stories in there! I'm very jealous -- although as someone mentioned before, bra size confusion (by men and women alike) probably prevents an objective appreciation. But then, as has also been pointed out, any pair around the penis is great! :)

To answer the question, 34FF's myself (see the thing I'm wearing around my head in my profile pic!). Which is not as big as it may sound, about 8" difference between underbust and overbust measurements. But they were soft and jiggly and beautiful.

rederic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
42DD all natural with nipples the size of erasers on those fat pencils we had in first grade...i love titty fucking :wink:

tomyknees

Sexy Member
Media
im not really a good judge of size but i fucked this older lady who had some fucking big tits. was the first time i ever got to titty fuck anyone and she mad me cum all over her face. it was fun

Seven

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wow. there are a lot of chubby chasers around this place.

huge tits = fat girl (usually). no thanks.

i like more athletic looking girls. c is usually around the highest i'll be interested in.

my girlfriend right now is 32 A/B and i love it.

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The biggest pair I've had the pleasure of tit-fucking were 38Gs. This happened at my 1st wedding anniversary party earlier this year amidst a room full of onlookers (photos were taken, but, unfortunately, I don't have permission to share them).

However, I have to say that I much prefer fucking my wife's tits. Even though they're a bit smaller, they're much firmer than those of the lovely ginger lass who'd offered her G-cups to me at the party and I can usually cum just using her cleavage as stimulus.

That said, I certainly would turn down a chance at some JJ-cups... :wink:

~Reese!

P.S. ...that's my wife, Vix, in the titwank / BJ video clip in my gallery.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Natural and beautiful EE's -- my current gf. She presses them around my cock and gives a lick and a suck here and there. On her birthday I accidentally gave her a pearl necklace this way. She would get a bit agitated when I struck her chin by mistake though, hehe.