Biggest cock in real life?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread was funny. I'm glad supersized was around to make me laugh again. I needed that.

To the original question, although who cares anymore, I've seen men naked and erect in the triple digits.

Now this is just going to give him ideas. He's gone from 8x6 to 14x11, next he'll try to claim 175x105.

Countbad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Belated message for supersized. I dont know were or if you learned math but you dont get to multiple your penis measurements by 2. Unless you're 9 feet tall with hands the size of microwaves then you are full of shit You might have better luck turning that shit into gold then convincing a bunch of guys with big dicks to believe your fantasy.

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The biggest one I've ever seen hard was a friend who liked to "perform" at parties. He was 18 and at one sex party he was measured at 14" long and 3" wide. His best friend was also hung, but "only" 11" long and 1" inch wide. They frequently doubled up on girls. Always an awesome show.
14 inches would be a world record. Come on let's get real! Even 11 Inches would be so rare.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He started harassing me 3 days ago and at first it was just me but, his drugs kicked in he went hog wild on all members, it was like a rabid skunk, I think he finally took his marbles and left, said his mama was calling him.

I have no idea why Monster, but when I read this last phrase I was grinning and pissing myself laughing. It sounds so comical yet cheeky at the same time rolled into on. :biggrin1:

jefftheguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the Biggest I have ever seen was here...he proved it was real by camming..

huge1_4u... Incredible... 15 inches