Biggest cock you've ever sucked

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Biggest I had was 10x6.5 and I definitely did not come close to getting it all in my mouth. It was so thick it wouldn't go past my back teeth no matter how wide I opened my mouth.

He didn't seem disappointed though ;)

blkmwbp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you women have skills ') mine is 9 long and 6 around and only one girl took the whole thing in it was priceless lol

B_icem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you women have skills ') mine is 9 long and 6 around and only one girl took the whole thing in it was priceless lol

i have a really hard time believing that... both your size and the chick getting it all into her mouth.

blkmwbp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude i have no reason to lie but maybe u misunderstood its 9 inches long and 6 in circumference not wide lol and yea my gurl can take more than that though

D_Dolly Pharton

Experimental Member
Media
He said he was like 8.5 - 9 it was gorgeous and long not too thick buit not thin... just right mm mm mmm and went down smooth. I deep throated that thing like a champ.. gagged on it.. spit on it.... he loved it. OH the memories. It was awesome. GREAT in bed too holy cow!!

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You can see that entire video here, no choking since im good with my hands and mouth. It has a sweet ending too.

XTube Videos

Yes, sweet! So was this the biggest? He looks decent sized, pretty thick, but it's always hard to tell. About 7" x almost 6 around? Have you ever measured him?

Angiebabee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would have to say my ex who was about 8 x 6 (never actually measured! :O ). I do miss it rather than him but life goes on ;)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
i'll break the ice by going first. my biggest cock was 9 inches in length and 5.5 inches in girth. he was circumcised with a nice trimmed bush and smooth balls. now that i think about it, i can't recall how i put the whole thing in my mouth.

you got 9" in your mouth?
wanna get married?

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stood at the urinal at a roadside rest, on interstate near here.
The tall well built man stood nest to me and he has the largest I have ever seen. It was hard.
I declare it was 11 inches long and as thick as my wrist,, and I have big wrists.
I have hoped to see him again... but no.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can say I have only done oral with one man and that is my hubby. So I can say the biggest one I have ever done is 7 long by 6 wide and if I don't have a hand in there to help he literally hits my gag reflex and I come real close to throwing up.

i know what you mean here, my hubby is 7.75 long x 7 inches around and i cant fit him in with out the gag reflux happening every time, he is to girthy for me to sucking alone so my hands help out alot when giving oral, other wise i dont think i could get him off by just sucking him only, but he sure enjoys it even if he dont get to cum every time i suck him as some times my mouth gets sore from having to keep it open so big for to long at times.