Biggest cock you've ever taken up the ass

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Several years ago I was at "Club Seattle", laying on the bed in my room, had the door patially open (Not Intentionally). I was taking a little break after getting fucked by a 7.5"er and blowing his buddies 6.5"er. Someone slipped into my room without me knowing (I was on the verge of falling asleep) when I felt someone touching my ass. He ran his fingers around and once he felt the lube from the previous fucking, he got on the bed and slowly started to push his dick into me. Took him a while, but he finally made it past the ring, and WOW, was he THICK!!! He kept pushing and pushing and pushing till I finally felt his balls against my ass cheeks. I had NEVER been soo stuffed before. Inbetween the moans of pure pleasure, I asked how hung he was, his reply was 10.5 x 8.25. I said, "Are you serious?", He pulled out slowly and showed me, I couldn't believe it. I said "DAMN, your HUGE, now put it back in and go to town". He fucked me with LONG, DEEP, and slow strokes for WELL over an hour when he said he was getting close and asked if I wanted him to stop. I told him that I didn't really want him to pull his dick out of me EVER. After he came, he laid on top of my back while his dick deflated and eventually slipped out, Soft, he was about 6-6.5" long and average thickness, but his HUGE balls hung at least another inch or 2 below his soft dick. what a beautiful treasure for someone to find from an average flacid package.

2 Years ago I met a guy on gay.com and went to his house for thenight. He was a true 10"er and prretty thick 7-8" around. He fucked me a couple of times that night, but never heard from him again. He lived on South Hill in spokane and I live in Priest River, ID. About 68 miles.

Been craving BIG dicks ever since that first guy!!!

Craig

That is fuckin' HOT!!! I miss when the days when Club Seattle was a fun place to relieve stress.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do agree...my toy chest is full of all shapes and sizes. Not that having a big cock up my butt would not feel good. It's just that I have never encountered one. More than likely I will never enjoy the pleasure of the Real Thing....."Oh to dream the impossible dream."...:cool:

dicky1980

Sexy Member
Media
my current bf is the biggest I've ever taken. At just under 10" x 7 its a bit of an animal lol. He can always make me cum, and is good at hitting all the right places, even when these places arnt always 10" deep. Its best when he keeps a hand round the base of his cock while he fucks me, and saves the final few inches for when I'm really turned on and we both wanna cum. Then he goes in deeeep and hard. MIND BLOWING!!!
"

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That Chad Hunt dildo is awsome. With a few cocktails, a little poppers, and a nice warm up session, I took it all and it made me make gutteral sounds involuntarily. and that dildo is about 20% bigger than he is in real life. I save it for special occassions - when I have lots of prep time.

gentle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest I have had is this old gentlemen in his mid to late forties in Southen California. He was about 11+ and 6+ in girth. This lasted for three years. He took him time with me the first few times and after that it was pure ass pounding.

I crave deep ass pounding everyday. Too bad I have not had any for a while.

Reactions: Gudstuff

B_LeiaSwift

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow that was a hot story to read, Craig!

The biggest I have ever taken in my ass is my bf who is about 8-9 long and he is really thick (not sure exact measurements). Honestly he used to get to fuck my ass more when we first met, and this year he has only been able to fit inside my ass twice.... best mind blowing orgasms when he can push his way in.

mmm....