Biggest cock you've ever taken up the ass

fistbottom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually saying that - the first guy and I played again a couple of months after and we were having a good time but I pulled out a dildo and he was pretty aghast at the size of it and left, saying it was the first time he felt inadequate and how could he ever compete!

Gutted I lost good fuck buddy potential:redface:

Reactions: Gudstuff and Luso

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was in my late teens was when I got fucked in the ass a lot. Still do it occasionally but not too often. When I was 19, I got a gorgeous 10-inch black peter up my ass, and later that year I started with a lover for 3 years who was thick 8 inches, but that was the only time a had a regular lover who fucked me. Then I started doing the butch roles and fucking women too. I do still use a big dildo, especially if I'm about to get fucked by a big dick, but I use it a lot on my own too, because I can control the pleasure.

I had an even bigger dildo in 2004, sort guys who get fisted used. It took me forever to get it up my ass, and when it finally did, it felt like heaven on earth--except it had injured my asshole and made me bleed. At first I thought it was internal bleeding and I'd have to go to the hospital, but it turned out to be only on the very outside. Even so, I decided I wasn't really into being that kind of huge stretched asshole, so I got rid of it. What I remember about that, though, is that the pleasure was so great I didn't notice the bleeding till I saw it--but going that route where you really stretch your ass and getting into fisting was not for me, although I've hand-fucked myself a good bit (would never let anybody else do that.)

Also had a 9 inch hugely fat Puerto Rican dick up my ass when I was 21. When I was about 33, a black guy with 10 inches and enormous around wanted to fuck me, but I just decided it was too big, and it was glorious sucking it--except he was bored by that and wouldn't let me suck it long. Fuck was he butch, though, and by now I'd know how to use my dildo first and then get him to fuck the holy shit out of me!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thickest or longest? Thickest was as thick as a beer can (no seriously) and the longest was about 10", but not much girth. I do have some dildos that are always fun to have up my ass. I have a double ended 18" dildo that I have taken almost all the way. My thickest butt plug is as big as my fist. Hurt like a mother fucker, but I finally got it inside me.

jamie4blacks

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I kid you not...this is a true story.
I work as a nurse in a local hospital in Orlando, Florida. I had a female patient, stage 4 cancer. She is terminal days away from dying. Her husband, as I was told, was a retired pastor. Lets just call him Andy. On my first night taking care of her, her husband asked me to participate on a prayer for her. She is terminal afterall and I couldn't say no. So I did the the praying and all. But after a while he started to and preach about the dangers of homosexuality and I couldn't help but look at him. While I turned my head, I noticed his bulged. It was big and I kept glancing at it like some hypnotized jerk. He saw me looking and my stupid face turned red. I got caught and can't deny it. When he was done preaching, he asked if I want to join a bible study at his house one day. I said I wasn't religious. He replied it was ok and maybe he'd introduce me the LORD. I said I can try but made no promises. He asked for my number, which I stupidly gave to him.
A few days later after my days from work I heard his wife had died from her illness. I never heard from again until one day I received a call from a number I do not recognized. It was from pastor Andy. He was inviting me to his house for an upcoming bible study. He gave me the address and again I'm stupid that I accepted the invitation.
When I arrived, I was greeted by a heavyset black female. She had a beautiful smile and said welcome. The gathering was a very relax and casual. Food was being served with non alcoholic drinks. Pastor Andy saw and greeted me. He then proceeded to introduce me to this small group. He said I was his wife's nurse and took care of her on her last few days. See I don't like much attention but this group of people were so nice and I felt at home. I chatted with a few and after 2 hours I decided to leave. But the Pastor said I should stay and that he wanted to chat more with me about what i learned from the study. And since we were the only males in the group he promised to serve alcohol when the other are gone. So I said yes..stupid.
So when others finally left it was just me and him on his kitchen. Without any indication whatsoever he asked if I was gay. My face turned red. I couldn't respond. He also said he noticed me looking at his crotch back in hospital. I said I have been with other men and that I'm not out. He asked what type of men I find attractive. I said I should leave because i'm no longer comfortable with the topic. He apologized but wanted to know if I find black men attractive. I guess it was the booz or something else. I don't know. I told him I only go out or make out with black men.
He then positioned himself in front of me as I sitting on a chair. He started rubbing his crotch. I started to feel heat all over me. I was nervous at the same time but his presence took over me. He commanded me to unzip his trousers and fetch his cock out. My LORD, I know it was wrong but I couldn't say no. I pulled the zipper down, put my hand inside and took out a magnificent black cock to die for. Like an autopilot I opened my mouth to take him inside but he pushed my head away. He said if I want it I better suck his balls first. I did as I was told and was greeted with musty yet sexy scent. I caressed his balls like no tomorrow. He pushed my hand away from his cock and rested it on my face. His cock covered my upper lip to nearly the top of my head. Based on my estimate he around 10ish or more and think. All the while i'm making love noises on his balls he was rubbing his dick all over my little stupid face. After a good 10 minutes I tried to put his cock in my hungry salivation mouth and again he forbade me from doing so. Without a word he turned around and motioned me to lick his smooth round ass. I went nuts as in crazy nuts. I've always imagined myself rimming a nice black ass. And there it was presented in front me a beautiful black asshole to worship. Without hesitation, I puckered my lips and dived in. Man on man it was heavenly. I lapped it, licked it, rimmed it so good that his cock grew even more. I grabbed hold of his cock on the other side and pump it really good all the while my face was buried deep on his ass.
After 15 to 20 minutes passed he told me to stand up and told me remove my pants. Funny and embarrassing I was wearing a green thong. He said like it. He then told me to ride him. I said I better do it slow because he was big. I was afraid I couldn't take him in. I guided him black cock on my back opening and immediately felt his immense size. I rode him slowly taking more and more of black cock in my tiny little ass. There was pain but no matter..it was a good pain. He kept calling me boy and son as stuffed my ass with his black log. He also said he will flood my ass with his thick sauce anytime soon.
I took hold of my own little penis and found It was soft. I couldn't make myself hard yet I felt so horny. He told me stop masturbating and that he will make my boy pussy and dick cum without touching. At first I doubted that will even happen because based on my personal experience I can only cum by touching my penis. I WAS WRONG. Dead wrong. He took hold of my hips and started bucking like a stallion. The moment his cock reached new territory I felt my orgasm building. I couldn't believe it. At first I thought it was just my precum but no I began to ejaculate like a pussy. My dick was soft and I came on his stomach. OMG, I repeat, I came. I kept cumming, I don't know for how long but I came like a pussy. A boy pussy. As this was happening, he kept saying ,"cum on your Daddy's black cock". I was about to pass out. Then without a warning, I felt him flooding my bareback ass with his very potent seed. My eyes grew big as this was first time i'm being bred. He was breeding me and breeding me good.
Then, with still shaking knees, he pulled off his cock and commanded me to, "clean" him. I got down on my knees and licked all of it. As I sat down, his black seed started to flow out of my sore ass. My fuckhole was making farting sound but I took that as sound of pure happiness. My boy pussy was happy and satisfied. After I cleaned and ate our combined juices, he told me to get dress get back home. He also said that next time we will be at my place away from his nosy neighbors.
When I was driving home I still couldn't believe what happened. A few days later I received a text from him telling me to get ready and wait for him on my driveway because he was to "deposit" a sizable amount on me. But that another story to tell.
Thank you for reading. Sorry about the misspelling and sentence structure for i'm not really good in writing stories.

Jamie Black 20180402_223537.jpg
20180402_223531.jpg
20180402_223603.jpg
20180402_223652.jpg
DSCF7773.JPG
IMG_20180822_111256.jpg
8119c777-0dac-4e4a-8fee-95a5dc10dfb4.png

D

deleted136887

Never taken a big cock up me ass.
Nor a small cock.
Or any cock.
Or anything.
Some of us.... Are totally content being on this LPSG and not taking cock up the ass.
And some posters love it.
And that is.
Free choice.
The world is full of people who are totally different to me and everyone else.
As long as I and the rest of thevworld respect that it should be fine.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my experimentation with toys I have found there are two different factors.... length and girth.

For me to take extreme length the toy has to be limited in girth and be flexible... under 6" in girth and soft and bendy to get around the bends in my colon. With that I was able to take about 12 to 14 inches. It was a novelty to do that, but the extra depth did not add pleasure, just satisfied curiosity, It was interesting to see and feel the end poking deep in my belly. I could see it bulge like an alien ready to burst out! My fear was going so deep would put me in a hospital.

I prefer to take girth! But when doing that I have to limit depth to about 7". I have taken just over 9" around on a few occasions where I really felt like pushing the envelope! I prefer hard toys for this, and find 7" to 8" in girth preferred for the most intense prostate stimulation. GIRTH is where it is at for anal pleasure and fun for me!