• Bottoms

Votes: 22 6.3%

• Total voters

StudlyHungwell69th

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've always said "big noses, big hoses, big honkers, big donkers" n part based on my experience w sum1 whom likely had sum Jewish (like compactly built frenchMAN "Drew Lackey" from "Dancing w the Starz", "98 Degrees", & prior 2 that an "EMT") n him w well over a ft. of a beer can, but then again my prep. school roomate wuz about the same & didN'T exhibit such; nor the skinny italian whom had about half again or his zitty faced baseball playing contender, butT they had 2 sling 'em around like lassos 2 get 'em pumped up. I mean their's were up even w their pex, if NOT their clavacle (I guesstiMATE that's about 18"-21", based on a yard stick n relation 2 my 6' torso & prong base, though both we're perhapz shorter than I)? So, azZ far azZ nationalities go, keep n perspective that we're the ultiMATE melting pot like "ledroit" incited, w the stereotypical neGRO endowMENt added n the mix. And sumtimes it does appears that the little twink btms. have a big 1 & yet seem 2 have BAREly any idea of what 2 do w it & or their hands even when getting pounded upon; BTW, "ledroit" I think ur corelation would b best made betwixt the depth of a vagina & a long pecker shlong & azZ 4 "Irish" sum of them do tend 2 have thick/wide features like broadly & yet compactly built frenchMAN "Nick Lackey" lead singer from "98 Degrees" (now soloist) & ex-husBAND (UNfortunate choice of his) of "Jessica Simpson", butT TG former. "Tygerkat" why'd u think they call 'em "Poles", now u know & does ur hubby have mole like cyst on his sac azZ do a family of Jablonski's I know of which I've seen 1 & it definitely passes on generationally; I guess that could most of all b considered a "curse"; BTW, coincidentally I beCAME acquainted with them when 1 wuz President of a4MENtioned academy.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always said "big noses, big hoses, big honkers, big donkers" n part based on my experience w sum1 whom likely had sum Jewish (like compactly built frenchMAN "Drew Lackey" from "Dancing w the Starz", "98 Degrees", & prior 2 that an "EMT") n him w well over a ft. of a beer can, but then again my prep. school roomate wuz about the same & didN'T exhibit such; nor the skinny italian whom had about half again or his zitty faced baseball playing contender, butT they had 2 sling 'em around like lassos 2 get 'em pumped up. I mean their's were up even w their pex, if NOT their clavacle (I guesstiMATE that's about 18"-21", based on a yard stick n relation 2 my 6' torso & prong base, though both we're perhapz shorter than I)? So, azZ far azZ nationalities go, keep n perspective that we're the ultiMATE melting pot like "ledroit" incited, w the stereotypical neGRO endowMENt added n the mix. And sumtimes it does appears that the little twink btms. have a big 1 & yet seem 2 have BAREly any idea of what 2 do w it & or their hands even when getting pounded upon; BTW, "ledroit" I think ur corelation would b best made betwixt the depth of a vagina & a long pecker shlong & azZ 4 "Irish" sum of them do tend 2 have thick/wide features like broadly & yet compactly built frenchMAN "Nick Lackey" lead singer from "98 Degrees" (now soloist) & ex-husBAND (UNfortunate choice of his) of "Jessica Simpson", butT TG former. "Tygerkat" why'd u think they call 'em "Poles", now u know & does ur hubby have mole like cyst on his sac azZ do a family of Jablonski's I know of which I've seen 1 & it definitely passes on generationally; I guess that could most of all b considered a "curse"; BTW, coincidentally I beCAME acquainted with them when 1 wuz President of a4MENtioned academy.

What does this mean in English?

D_Miltie Orgasmic

Experimental Member
Media
The biggest dicks seem (to me and in my experience only) are on Dutch, Germans, Cubans, Portugese, and Africans. Not in any order and not exclusively but out of many, they almost always are big.

XXLJohn1955

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting question.

I'm from German, Irish and Scot stock here. I'm smaller than my brothers (we used to compared we were kids).

What's the ethnicity of other big hung guys on here?

Last edited: