Biggest cumshot load

D_756rtuyjh

Experimental Member
Media
If I'm laying on my back, I'll be lucky if I can shoot it past my own belly button, and as for volume it's probably about a teaspoon. It'll come out as one main (little) splooge, and then small drops here and there.

7 ft is a crazy impressive distance, and 40 days worth of cum sounds like a lot. What do you think that is in volume? One mouthful, two? Enough to cover a chick's face?

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
4 inches by 4 inches,
Yeah, the time I came 7 ft was about a decade ago. I hadn't seen my long distance girlfriend at the time in a while so I'd been saving up a big load to shoot all over her, but we broke up before we could have sex so right after she left my place, I got down to business. I was so surprised at how far over my head I shot that I got out a measuring tape because I knew it was a personal record for me.
40 days of cum is a ton. I got the idea from the movie, "40 Days & 40 Nights" to see if I could abstain from sex for that long so every year at the start of Lent, I try to do it, but I've only accomplished it twice. The 1st time, I shot straight up in the air like a water fountain all over myself. The 2nd time was on a woman that I told about the 1st time & she wanted to experience it. I literally covered almost every inch of her from the top of her head to her pussy. It was so much that she was begging me to stop in mid-orgasm! It was awesome! I've told at least 3 other women about this & they all want to experience it, too, but it's just so difficult for me to abstain for that long.

zundervall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I started writing about the 4 12inch ropes I blew when I was 16, but it got so hot I drenched my right hand and had to type with my left, at which point I managed to wipe out all the text before I posted. I'll try again when I'm sobered up. Man that was tasty. Better brush before the frau gets up. Or..... maybe not!

DICKPAIN

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some years ago....this freaky bitch i knew had me get my dick hard and had me jerk off without releasing for close to an our, as she undressed and dressed into a whole other outfit!!!!

She then proceeded to give my a long slow blowjob until i was about to explode and then stopped then did it again and kept repeating sveral more times...until she told me to cum and at that very moment she put her around and in my anus...

I must have unloaded a good half gallon of cum literally all over her face chest and whole body and then after i was done we walked in front of a wall mirror and watched cum dripping on down from her nose, chest, stomach and legs....

This must have been the freakiest thing i ever did in life and the most i ever unloaded at one time...peter north would have been envious because the cum was so thick and hot

nicepenis89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One time me and my cousin were fooling around and then she put a condom on my cock and started riding me. I have never been so horny before or after that as i was there and it was hands down the best sex i have ever had. we even tried for a little without the condom and i ended up having to throw her off of me so i didnt fill her pussy with the 11 intense jets of thick, white, ropey cum blowing out of my twitching, rock hard cock. It was the most sperm i had ever blown and it was amazing to spunk all over my hot, buck naked cousins body.

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My record is 13 feet in distance, not sure about volume, but it's been increasing lately. Can't pull that kind of distance regularly any more, but still manage to hit guys in the face and repaint headboards....

Reactions: 1069369

skyfalcon888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once gettin a BJ from my at the time gf

i was gonna cum on her face, but it came out so hard it shot clear over her and on the mirror closet door......8 feet away.....about 6 thick 4 foot ropes....was still hard, she blew me again, then i came in her mouth and she said it hurt when it hit the back of her throat.

justright87

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not sure about the length of time, but I've had 10 nice ropes while cumming before. The farthest that I've measured myself shooting is 6ft, but I've only ever measured twice, so it could be a little farther... I don't know.

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the longer you hold back and the time between will increase volume and intensity...I have some spots on the wall and ceiling over my bed that are constant reminders of a huge 10 shot load blown after literally having my girl ride me off and on for like 12 hours ... we were playing a little game we like to play where she would ride and cum a few times and we'd fall asleep..wake up an hour or two later and do it again...it was really hot with her playing the dominatrix and warning me each time that I "better not cum until she tells me I can". she deliberately rode me until I was shaking I wanted to cum so bad but she'd stop and say "don't you dare cum yet".. she was really into the role for some sessions she wouldn't let me touch her while she was riding..and she knows I love to palm her big juicy ass and help her move up and down .. she was grabbing and kneading her own titties and playing with her nipples when she came ... again usually my job. finally she said " I want you to cum this time"..and she rode me excruciatingly slow....when she got off me she very lightly held my dick letting my first load blow straight up hitting the ceiling and some dropping back down onto my chest .. the next shot hit the wall and head board ..she aimed the remaining shots at her pretty titties and her throat which I drenched with cum while she approvingly rubbed it all over herself....wow I may have to release just recounting that ...

Last edited:

1. Prolonged Masturbation with Edging-

My biggest cumshot in terms of distance was when I was 30 years old. I had not cum for 2 days which was a record as I normally cum twice per day. I was edging for the whole afternoon jerking off to hot japanese racequeens on the net while pumping weights and drinking loads of protein shakes in between. Towards late afternoon I could not hold it no more and took out my digital camera. I still got the clip to prove it, I positioned a paper bucket on the other side of the room, about 12 feet away and returned to my seat and laptop, and while looking at the fit body of the Asian racequeen, I exploded. The first two shots just flushed the pipes going about 6-8 feet towards the bucket shortly followed by three massive spurts that smashed inside the bucket with the sound like a water pistol against the wall. This was followed by another 4-5 spurts each smaller as I completely drained the last drop of my protein out of my aching swollen balls. I remember the relief as I sat there moaning ooofuck, oh god, oooohhh jesus.. fuck. Was the most powerful masturbatory cumshot ever.