Biggest Dick & Nut Sack in all of Sports?

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This jock stud is competing in the decathlon at the U.S. Olympic Track & Field Trials and may have the biggest horse cock and nut sack in all of sports.

In case you are wondering, that very large log that flops from the right to the left with each stride, reaching the edge of his hip in each direction, is his DICK. The huge bull nuts need no explanation.

I have a short video posted in addition to the screen caps, but the quality after uploading leaves a bit to be desired.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/116602/cat/500/ppuser/48979

Make sure to post your reaction and comments; I'm sure they'll be interesting.

Attachments

Last edited:

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks MPB - Capeda's Univertisty of Northen Iowa team mate Mat Clark also seems to be packing major meat.

Attachments

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks MPB - Capeda's Univertisty of Northen Iowa team mate Mat Clark also seems to be packing major meat.

No offense, but neither Matt Clark nor the previously mentioned Matt Shirvington come close to Cepeda. They have bulges, Cepeda has a huge log flopping from hip to hip with a bull size nut sack shifting beneath it.

Last edited:

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You posted the same pic 11 times. FYI, any guy that participates in sports wears a cup, so just because he may look like he is packing doesnt mean he is.

Might want to check your eyeglass prescription.

Last edited:

V72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You posted the same pic 11 times. FYI, any guy that participates in sports wears a cup, so just because he may look like he is packing doesnt mean he is.

That's a pretty broad (and easily disproved) statement. "FYI" - not every guy that participates in sports wears a cup -- I doubt one has ever been near the crotch of an Aussie Rules Football player. Also, cups are only used in sports where there's a need to protect the goods from impact damage. Runners, sprinters, joggers - all would be more apt to just wear a jockstrap.

And if Cepeda was wearing a cup in those shots, then it's gotta be one of the most poorly made cups I've ever seen - obviously not solid and movin' all over the place... :rolleyes:

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry, I saw the thread name and thought it was about me... not really.

For the record, I only ever wore a cup playing hockey (hard rubber puck going 90+ miles per hour) and sparring (boxing and Tae Kwon Do). Otherwise, my entire sports career, competitive and recreational, was spent sans cup. I played baseball and soccer, at a competitive level, up until university. Everyone hated jocks and only wore them when it was necessary. It is not necessary in the decathlon.

I really don't know how anyone's cock can flop around playing sports. The minute I get active I get "sport dick" and it tucks itself in for safe keeping! :biggrin1:

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I really don't know how anyone's cock can flop around playing sports. The minute I get active I get "sport dick" and it tucks itself in for safe keeping! :biggrin1:

EXACTLY! Makes this horse cock all the more impressive.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Here are a few shots that include the face.

In addition to the face, the first picture provides a pretty good look at the weighty crotch, both nut sack and dick, straining against the material of his shorts. And yes, that tubular object reaching all the way towards his left hip is his dick.

Attachments

Last edited: