Biggest Load Ever ! (Not a fake)

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he must have saved up for a couple weeks.. lol
i dont have the self control... the most i can go is maybe 3-4 days.. id love to try a month and see what cums out. lol

yurkon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
that really is the biggest load i've ever seen.
Can you imagine him when he was 15. what a mess to hide from his mom! He couldn't use a couple of kleenex he'd need a hand or bath towel.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Posted earlier today by Ker76 (A Truly Giant Cumshot)....
but if any cum vid is worth a repeat, it's this one. Amazin, huh? Thanks for sharing! :smile:

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
yeah thats a big load alright..but it could be his normal load...some people just naturally shoot alot....i almost always do, although not as much as him, i do shoot 6-10 thick spurts and pretty far.

yurkon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah thats a big load alright..but it could be his normal load...some people just naturally shoot alot....i almost always do, although not as much as him, i do shoot 6-10 thick spurts and pretty far.

What was it like for you when you were younger? I assume you tried to be discrete about it, but if you have a massive load, it's not there is a quick clean up

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That's an amazing cumshot! Or is there some kind of trick? If it's true it certainly puts Peter North to shame and even beats our good Faceking.

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
What was it like for you when you were younger? I assume you tried to be discrete about it, but if you have a massive load, it's not there is a quick clean up

well now i love to let it fly and make a big mess...when i was a kid i would do that outside.. like behind the shed...just shoot it out into the grass- i loved to see how far it would go. otherwise in the house i would shoot it on my desk and clean it up with tissues....or just lay tissues on my stomach and chest and shoot it there. not a big deal as far as the clean up really...just quite a bit to clean up.:biggrin1:

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ropes were thick and white, except the first one which was a huge stream of precum. And you can hear the splats. What a waste. Could have impregnated a small village.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I am most impressed by the duration of his spurting, about 23 seconds. That's almost a full 2 seconds for each (if you count that 1st long spurt as 2 in order to get to 13). My 15 spurts has always been "textbook" at about 12 seconds (the old Masters & Johnson .08 for each contraction). I always feel like it's over way too fast so I have been trying to find a way to increase the pumping before I start to shoot. :smile:

Oh, and what's with a lot of guys who wrap the fingers around the base at the abdomen? :wink:

I fondly remember bathtub shooting. :biggrin1: Real easy clean up unless it shot to the wall on the other side, like it looks like 3 or 4 of his does. Much easier to shoot up your chest and then shower after PLUS you got a chance of getting a few spurts in your or your gf or bf mouth! :tongue:

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
wow. incredible. I know i shoot like a firehose when i cum - but that was awesome! i lol at the sounds of it hitting the bottom of the tub. I used to put the head of my dick in a sock when i was about to shoot to catch it all cause it would fly everywhere.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's an amazing cumshot! Or is there some kind of trick? If it's true it certainly puts Peter North to shame and even beats our good Faceking.

I don't think it's a trick.

Ha ha, and thanks Kauri for the "good" adjective for me. There's always someone bigger, better... this guy certainly has the volume, as number of shots can sometimes be little spurts. There was a guy awhile back, who would shoot a dozen or so times, but they were tiny droplets going everywhere... impressive sight, but I'd say this chap and myself could shoot more quantity.

Amazing if he does this everytime, or close to it.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
so fucking amazing! would love to be able to shoot like that. can u imagine what it is like to get filled up with that much goo? it would be oozing down your legs afterward. great visual thinking about that.