Biggest Penis Ever at Locker Room

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I remember I was skipping out of the showers at the gym once, and my friend just blurted out "Look at that big thing flopping around!"

Reactions: hungcub44

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just yesterday I saw the biggest cock I've ever seen. After my workout, I quick rinsed the salt off my body and went into the sauna. There was this late 40-something (maybe 50) white guy in decent shape sitting in there with the biggest fattest cock I've ever seen. I have to admit, I did a triple take, and was envious as fuck. It hung mid thigh, and was a good 8 inches around. He definitely had a little semi going, but was was no where near fully hard. I swore he noticed my double take and got off on it. I thought I was nicely hung. . .but damn, this guy's dad must have been Mr. Ed.

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the biggest cock at a lockerroom was years ago at my gym. There was a blond guy 18 years old, greate body simply no fat and a chest i instantly in love with. And a beautyfull face with a greate smile... We often talked or trained together. One day he finished his training a few minutes bevor me. As i was done and entered the lr, there he was allready toweling. I start undressing and he dressing... As i took a look a saw a monster cock of about 7 in soft hanging. He took it with one hand and let it fall to the left into his slips AND IT DOESNT FITS... You could the a gap between his undees and his belly...

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
When we were at school I had a mate whose cock drew the attention of everyone in the changing room after a session. We all showered together from the age of 11 until 15. He wasn't very tall but had a cock longer and thicker than a Red Bull can, with a big, circumcised head on it (very uncommon in UK grammar schools in the 1970s). Everyone was entranced by it as he paraded around the changing room and through the showers with it swinging about. God knows how big it was hard!

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When we were at school I had a mate whose cock drew the attention of everyone in the changing room after a session. We all showered together from the age of 11 until 15. He wasn't very tall but had a cock longer and thicker than a Red Bull can, with a big, circumcised head on it (very uncommon in UK grammar schools in the 1970s). Everyone was entranced by it as he paraded around the changing room and through the showers with it swinging about. God knows how big it was hard!

During my school days, I was in the swimming club, so spent a decent amount of time in locker rooms :rolleyes:

There were two cocks that stood out and got quite a lot of attention.

First there was me. I was, by a good couple of years, the first person in my school year to start puberty, so at the age of 11 I had by far the biggest, hairiest cock and a much more defined body shape. By the time we were all 15 a few had caught up, but I used to get a lot of respect along the way.

The second attention-grabber was a young black guy. I was schooled in a small-ish suburban town, and in my whole school year group he was the only black guy. He also had the only circumcised cock, so he got the double whammy of interest. He wasn't as big or developed as me, but I sometimes think about him and what happened to that pretty cock when he grew up.

D

deleted3782

In the showers during boarding school, the Student Body President had the biggest softie in the school...and everyone knew it. D--- was probably 5-6" long, and it had a left hook on the way down the trunk with a 3/4 twist. It was really pretty amazing.

Flashback three years earlier, and D--- lived in the dorm room next to me. He was not modest at all (I remember him sitting around naked singing Robert Plant's song "I'm in the nude for a melody...") and one afternoon after he took a quick shower I needed to ask him a question. We were standing out in the hallway, and he was drying off casually while we discussed the question at hand, his giant wang flopping around in a friendly manner. Another guy on our hall, I kind of ladies man/jock/beautiful person named A---, came walking our direction, and seeing the D---'s huge wang, raised his eyebrows and pointed, mockingly exclaiming "Haha! D---'s got an erection!"

D--- casually looked down at his wang, then looked back at A--- and said "No, I don't".

A's eyes got even bigger and he rechecked D---'s dick, and was speechless for once. It was a classic moment.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

When I was in the navy...he had the bunk above me and
sometimes after his shower and before he dressed, he would
stand next to the bunk folding things on his bunk above. His
flaccid would be within a few feet of me, and I couldn't stop
staring at it It had to be at least 6 or 7 " long and 6+ in girth.
Until that time I had never seen anything that long soft before,
so I was very impressed. I later saw him erect...morning wood
sticking out of the slit of his boxers, and it was not much longer,
so...I guess he was a shower and not a grower.

I just know I was extremely jealous and glad my wife had not seen it for comparasion...:biggrin:

Last edited:
Reactions: Fanalanematuya
D

deleted3782

A good politician, if he spoke softly and carried a big stick.
But did he speak softly, Ex?
There are holes in your story.

Not with me he didn't, but several of my girl friends can testify.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think people are confusing soft and "semi".

A lot of folks don't know the difference.

semi = anything between completely hard and completely soft:biggrin1:

In locker rooms men will often tug a little on their penises to get a little blood flowing down there for fear that they will look too small in the "soft" state.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A lot of folks don't know the difference.

semi = anything between completely hard and completely soft:biggrin1:

In locker rooms men will often tug a little on their penises to get a little blood flowing down there for fear that they will look too small in the "soft" state.

Ah, gotcha :tongue:

SEANekkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was at the gym this morning and there was a guy who came into the steamroom and had a good 7 soft. It was pretty amazing. At first I thought he might have a semi and was just lucky enough to hang straight down with a semi but he stayed like that when he sat down. A little later I saw him walking into the shower and it was still the same size. Massive soft and very thick. I was so envious.

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Went to a pool i dont usually frequent, was changing when right beside me stood this guy nude with a semi and very happy to flaunt it, about 6 inches. Invading my personal space but I didnt mind ...

drabman

Expert Member
Media
That's strange. I navigated to the Large Penis Support Group but appear to have been redirected to Literotica.

I'll never figure out computers.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Also if you've been working out in a tight jock, you're somewhat squashed together...

chip2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
there's this black dude with a huge piece of meat at my local Y in Tacoma, sometimes he starts to get a woody in the steam room, probably 8-9"

Reactions: unclep