Biggest Penis Ever at Locker Room

akbakb

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 6.5 -7 soft. Sometimes the stares throw me off and make me feel anxious. I am fairly skinny and short which I think intensifies it.

Sometimes I enjoy it though as an ego boost. Some of the cockier musclier guys I can tell laugh at my skinnier nature, and that's when I make it known. I don't know why I do it, sounds immature, but I still do.

Reactions: B_er and hypolimnas

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in the Flamingo Hotel spa in Las Vegas one afternoon. Only a couple of guys there. I walked to the three hot tubs and there was one guy in one of them. I decided to get in a different one since it might seem odd for me to get in the same one. We both chatted and then he said he needed to get out and cool off a while. He stood up with the largest flaccid penis I have seen. It was so hot!

I thought maybe he was getting a semi so I definitely looked for him again. He was in a towel sitting in the lounge area. We chatted some more and I could tell that was all natural when soft. There was no sexual vibe...as much as I wanted it to be. He was married and just a nice guy to chat with. And definitely nice to look at!

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the biggest I've ever seen in a locker room was a black guy who was changing by me and we wound up across from each other in the showers. He was hung huge. I didn't ahve my curtain drawn all the way on my shwoer stall and neither did he and when he realized I was crusing him in the showers he started to get hard and the sight was breathtaking: very long and very thick (a solid 10 x 7.5 when I did get to measure it). I didn't get to do anything that afternoon but we crossed paths a couple weeks later on Grindr and I've enjoy taking every inch of his monster cock several times since then.

Reactions: B_er and Jerold25

jefferey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a huge proble. When I play sport with my team, I get a hard on evrey time i shower any tips on how to prevent it

I am 6.5 -7 soft. Sometimes the stares throw me off and make me feel anxious. I am fairly skinny and short which I think intensifies it.

Sometimes I enjoy it though as an ego boost. Some of the cockier musclier guys I can tell laugh at my skinnier nature, and that's when I make it known. I don't know why I do it, sounds immature, but I still do.[/QUOTE

Having a lean frame does intensify the hang for sure. I am lean and muscled and hang long soft as well and notice that I tend to the biggest around compared to everyone else. It does seem the real huge buff guys that ive seen aren't packing as much. If someone was walking around and was bigger than me, I def wouldn't hate but respect. Love being well hung and can respect others that are as well!