Biggest pumped dick

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to offend anyone, but I think most women would agree with Reddhott. Why would you want your penis to like like some deformed mutation. To me it looks like a disease spun way out of control.

But hey, some people seem to like that look, so more power to you, and I wish you the best of luck, of course.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Still pumping, still growing! This is in my 5x10 ONLY COCK!

5x10 ONLY COCK 1

Here is a different angle of the cock only 5x10 where i'm standing and i'm smashing into the end of the tube. Last year I wasn't hitting the end of that tube when cock only.

5x10 COCK ONLY 2

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After I grew mega huge in this tube only cock I decide to go full package and throb all over the end of this 10" tube.

Bucket Throbbing

As a result of getting so huge the sensations drove my meat crazy and it was ready to unload! How much...... I wasn't prepared for!

Pumped Double Cum

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After I grew mega huge in this tube only cock I decide to go full package and throb all over the end of this 10" tube.

Bucket Throbbing

As a result of getting so huge the sensations drove my meat crazy and it was ready to unload! How much...... I wasn't prepared for!

Pumped Double Cum

Dude..that was a very very impressive set of loads from your bloated cock and bull balls. As a ball and cock pumper I knew exactly how great that felt. Especially you rubbing the frenulum area so intently. It's heaven. Mine usually drips a good 15 min after with left over cum.

Reactions: spitandshovelover

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So you use a stayer... but isn't that basically the same thing as an elastic cock ring?

Yes, but they just don't hold the same. The elastic cock rings are tiny! Metal I'll never use, the stayer depending on the bands you use can be made as big as you need it and the blood flow remains but your size is maintained. You can wear it for much longer than a cock ring also.

Reactions: spitandshovelover