Biggest pumped dick

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you are a true pumping legend. i am having trouble filling my 2.75 x 12" cylinder but you have given me hope. do you think i need to just leave it on longer or pump more aggressively?

you need to put up a video or pics of you in your fully pumped state with a lady trying to deal with it! thats what i love most about being in a pumped state!
Thanks tripod for stepping in there for me on the responses.

Johnny, it depends on how well you are packing that tube now and how long is it taking you to get to the point that you reach. So if you could provide a little more detail, like tube time and pressures, breaks and such that you do. It doesn't have to be super detailed just simple.

Example : takes me 30 minutes @ 20"Hg to fill my 3.25x10 only cock. I vary the pressure between 17-22"Hg.

Reactions: spitandshovelover

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys, check out Insintex/Prelude99 on Newart... you have a better chance of catching him there.

This is so very true. I don't spend much time here but someone reached out to me and said I needed to respond to some stuff here. But I usually am over at newart.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Example : takes me 30 minutes @ 20"Hg to fill my 3.25x10 only cock. I vary the pressure between 17-22"Hg.

whoa man. when i get up to 10hg it starts to give me problems. It's harder for me to get an erection and it's starts to hurt deeper so I usually stay around 7 at the most.

I hear the opposite, that lower pressure is better. does higher pressure do anything for you other than bloat the skin?

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
whoa man. when i get up to 10hg it starts to give me problems. It's harder for me to get an erection and it's starts to hurt deeper so I usually stay around 7 at the most.

I hear the opposite, that lower pressure is better. does higher pressure do anything for you other than bloat the skin?
Going to the gym and benching 400lbs sounds ludicrous to some, others 200lbs may sound just as crazy. Each person is at there own level in the gym and their bodies can handle more stress, in turn can put up potentially more weight. With pumping in order to realize larger results you'll eventually have to move the needle on the pressure gauge a little higher each time. Keeping certain pressure levels and becoming comfortable at them will grow you and make you do greater and greater pressure levels.

Skin bloat comes from using an extreme diameter tube before working up to it. Using tube that you can girth pack will cause you to expand at the core of your meat. However to become larger you must have more skin. So shifting between mass volume bloating sessions and core girth packing sessions is key. This has given me great uniformity and plenty of expansion capacity. Being a very long time pumper my average pressure used is 17"Hg. It's very comfortable to me and my high is 32"Hg. ( have videos) When I take breaks I don't remove the tube, I loves the pressure to between 8-10 for 3 minutes then back to my resting of 17"Hg.

I also have one mass volume session per week where I use massive tubes only cock. The rest of the week I stay in my 3.25-3.5 only cock tubes for core expansion. For mass volume I use my 4 through 5" tubes only cock.

johhny1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks man,
i probably don't pump regularly enough. maybe only twice a week. it takes me approx an hour to completely fill my 2.25 x 9 tube where i have the pressure at a minimum 15 and vary it going up to around 25 then back down. when i filled it i move into my 2.75 x 12 but i struggle to make any length gains at all and only seems to increase girth around the first few inches from the base upwards. I'm thinking of just getting a 2.25 x 10 tube as its length i want. what you think?

Reactions: Homowap

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks man,
i probably don't pump regularly enough. maybe only twice a week. it takes me approx an hour to completely fill my 2.25 x 9 tube where i have the pressure at a minimum 15 and vary it going up to around 25 then back down. when i filled it i move into my 2.75 x 12 but i struggle to make any length gains at all and only seems to increase girth around the first few inches from the base upwards. I'm thinking of just getting a 2.25 x 10 tube as its length i want. what you think?
I think you are doing great! Stick with the 2.75 or even a 2.5x10 because you will gain length with the added girth. Going to a 2.25x10 is only gonna stress your head once packed.

Reactions: spitandshovelover

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
do you do anything for skin care?

I'm finding as I go up in pressure, the skin seems to be the only thing that hurt. For the first time a blister appeared on the head of my penis, which scared the shit out of me, but healed pretty quickly.

What do you do to prevent blisters or skin irritation? what lube do you use while pumping? petroleum based lubes irritate my skin, and grape seed oil works ok but doesn't seem to stay around like petro-based lube.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stretching out my Dick

Was having a great session this day and the meat was stretching better than usual. Got me real into it and I just kept on stretching longer and longer in this long tube!

Keep going for the length man.

I started pumping less than 2 yrs ago.
I had a 6.5 x 4.5 pencil dick.
Quickly outgrew my 9 inch long tubes in girth only, 1.75 ciam, 2.00, 2.25 all became too tight without a ton of lube.

With the 2.25 I started to get sucked into the air outlet, so I purchased a 12.0 x 2.5 diam cheapo called the enlarger.

Been using that solely for the past six months.

Last April I was 6.0 glans, 7.0 mid and 8.0 base girth.
It was like a tall highway cone.

Through pumping only, I am now 7.5 glans, 8.0 mid and over 8.5 base girth.
It's looking much more even and the weight has increased tremendously - now takes two hands to rub one out.

I pump very similar to your routine, generally at -10Hg for the first 15 to 30 minutes until I start packing the tube.

Then I ramp up to -18Hg (sometimes I can get more vacuum, must have a leak) for the next 30 minutes.

I solidly pack the first 5.5 inches of my 2.5 inch diam tube.

My goal is to have an even 8.0 to 8.5 girth and 11.0 length, I may continue to a foot long dong, because it rhymes.

I bow before you and all of the hard work you have undertaken to achieve your current size.

Concentrate on the narrower tube to induce the elongation of your cock - just imagine your size with a 13 or 14 inch cock.

BJ :rolleyes:

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
do you do anything for skin care?

I'm finding as I go up in pressure, the skin seems to be the only thing that hurt. For the first time a blister appeared on the head of my penis, which scared the shit out of me, but healed pretty quickly.

What do you do to prevent blisters or skin irritation? what lube do you use while pumping? petroleum based lubes irritate my skin, and grape seed oil works ok but doesn't seem to stay around like petro-based lube.
I don't really do anything crazy. I use Vaseline for pumping and after tube I wash up and put a ton of vitamin E lotion to soften the skin and keep it pliable.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My biggest without donut is strange. If I've been on a super regular routine then I can get up to my 3.25" tube and exit without donut. But a real sausage look. Length isn't that important to me so the girth is something I focus on.

So my biggest without donut is a bit over 10" long and 9.5" girth. Base is over an inch larger and very uniform. Once beyond the 10" girth barrier it starts to take more work to maintain proper shape. My biggest girth ever was 14.2" and base girth was 15.5". I was attempting to fill my 5"x10" only cock. Got close....