biggest soft cock on this site? 10 inches geniune!

D_Macaulay_Cuchold

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cheers for the comments apart from Y_B_G think someones a little jealous

I don't think he's jealous I just think he's being realistic man if you were 10 soft it would hang much lower i'm no where near 10 hard so i can kinda estimate where you are and u me and the others that have called you out know you're not 10 inches soft so relax dude

bi90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So..you're over 7ft and your cock starts still a few of inches above that shirt? Only way that could really be 10 inches. UK door frames are 6'6 soo....

Funny how "the biggest" always have awkwardly dodgy-to-prove pics..

If I was 10" soft I'd take loads of pics with a ruler, flop it across my waist, and wrap it around my wrist (which it'd go around at least once).

I certainly wouldn't take a pic where it looks 6-7" and upload that. And if I had 6-7" soft I'd brag about that crazy big size, not feel the need to pretend I was any bigger.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The op shows a long slender cock! From the picture, one can't make a good assessment whether it is 7, 8 , 9 or perhaps more soft inches in length! A frontal picture showing his legs and a bit more of his body could make it easier to judge. I say let him improve upon this picture and then let's see what he has hanging down there in front! Every picture we take of our cocks is not a great one!

Reactions: Allan S.