biggest soft cock on this site? 10 inches geniune!

Y_B_G

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the OP, i'm in no way being jelous here i'm just calling you out for being a lier. That simply cannot be 10inches. I do understand that It was a ploy to get people to view your pics. You are welcome prove me wrong.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Respect for each other should prevail. Maybe it's 'penis envy' that results in rude behavior, because the OP has a pretty impressive piece of equipment. I think with a few jumping jacks it might weigh in at 9 or 10 inches.
Here's my limp contribution. Probably around ? inches long. Haha.

Attachments

Last edited:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Respect for each other should prevail. Maybe it's 'penis envy' that results in rude behavior, because the OP has a pretty impressive piece of equipment. I think with a few jumping jacks it might weigh in at 9 or 10 inches.

I won't try to put a length number on it either, mate! It is attractive, sexy and sizable and that is what counts! It is a great soft cock!:cool:

Reactions: Allan S.

B_jt11693

1st Like
Media

Way to go dumbfuck, just destroyed all of your credibility on this site by posting a pic that:

1: is photoshopped
2: does not belong to you but rather to a banned member named trevor3 if i am correct

I see your stupid posts about how you think all these 10-12 inch cocks exist, but clearly you're just a sad little troll, and mentally retarded shithead

pinkincide

1st Like
Media
Flaccid claims are bullshit. Give it a few good tugs and your cock will hang limply at nearly its erect length. We all should be familiar enough with the equipment to know that old trick.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Flaccid claims are bullshit. Give it a few good tugs and your cock will hang limply at nearly its erect length. We all should be familiar enough with the equipment to know that old trick.

Possibly a few tugs does put some blood into the cock; but, when a guy posts a pic of his limpish hanging cock and it is 8 1/2 or 9 inches long and thick as his wrist, I give it due respect! Very few guys on this site have one that hangs that long or that thick!:rolleyes:

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Way to go dumbfuck, just destroyed all of your credibility on this site by posting a pic that:

1: is photoshopped
2: does not belong to you but rather to a banned member named trevor3 if i am correct

I see your stupid posts about how you think all these 10-12 inch cocks exist, but clearly you're just a sad little troll, and mentally retarded shithead

You are a rude, crude and disrespectful individual. That picture might have been posted by someone else, and when that happens I am flattered. I'm not here to please everybody and really don't care if you think it's been photo shopped or is someone else's dick.
And there are cocks that dwarf mine and are in the over 12 inch category no matter what you think.