Biggest soft cock U ever saw?

D

deleted3782

I need to get out more and see some of these huge softies.

The biggest three I have seen were all during times in my life that I'm no longer allowed to talk about on LPSG. They were impressive though, and I saw them on a regular basis so I am 99% certain they were not semi-erect. Considering the Terms of Service, that's all I can say. Hopefully this post was vague enough that I didn't violate ToS...I don't post much here anymore to avoid getting banned or warnings. If this is against ToS, just delete it.

pumper

Sexy Member
Media
the biggest i seen was a guy working in a mall in Ottawa.he was showing somebody some for working out and his cock was close to his knee, through his pants , i was sitting at the food court and he seen me looking at him.after the person left i went into the store, he came over to me and ask if i needed a hand,and smiled at me,i ask if he had any pills that would help to give you a harder erection,when he was showing me,he lifted his foot on edged of the chair you could see the outline of his cock, he said this could help and he put his and on his pant leg and gave it a stroke,it was close to his knee.

It was about 7-8" in the gym. Walking to the shower, with no towel, just letting the monster breath.

D

deleted300444

This was many years ago....and I have just never forgot about it.

I was minding my own business walking out of showers of local water park.

Two dudes walked in. One of them had " the fatest thickest dick, pointing straight out, not hanging down, waving in the wind like a home grown hot house beercan thick cucumber.

It was just phat phat and bouncy. 7X6 soft?

PS that was on a white guy. I have seen plenty of long long black dong that was bigger.....but that white fat dick was, well, memorable.

Last edited by a moderator:

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
#1 when I was growing up a guy in my high school lived up the road from me. He always hung around our house with my brother and I. One day we were in the woods and he had to take a piss. He always bragged he had 9" but I've never seen it erect until that day he had a semi pissing and it was ligit.
#2 I was walking into a Safeway when this couple and 2 kids walked out. The guy was big about 6'5 or so . You could see the outline of his cock more than halfway down his leg. I would have to assume he was soft. Wife looked happy anyway.

D

deleted300444

Guessing 7 x 6 in a health club, over 20 years ago. Maybe in semi, but I didn't linger with the look. You don't stare at the Sun.

That made me laugh; "you dont stare at the sun".

xtremehung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can only recall one that I remember thinking..... OK, yup, that's bigger than what im showing right now....

I recently changed the time I go to my gym... much later (I was more of a lunch time goer) but with work load etc, I have changed to going not long before they close, so a 2030 workout.

I have seen this guy now, what 4 times or so..
A pretty tall white chap - about 6´3" or so fairly well built and around the same age as me - looked late twenties early thirties.

The first time I met him, he walked into the gym in front of me, got a towel and went down to the changing room, I followed. It was pretty quite - not much going on at that time of night, so I went into one corner and he went into the other.

In fairness I just got on with getting undressed, it was only until I turned around to put my stuff in the locker that he was stood there with only a pair of socks on with what has to be the biggest softy I have ever seen. I carried on with getting changed and thought that it must have been the light, or something... as it looked huge.
Anywho, went for a workout, saw him a few times around the gym, I finished up and went down for a shower, who should be just walking from the shower when I walk in... yup, there he was walking, towel slung over his shoulder to his space in the changing room. And it was as big as I thought it was when I first saw it. I am not great at sizes, especially when a guy is allot taller than me, but basically it hung probably between half way to two thirds of the way to his knee... looked completely soft.

Oddly he seemed to stare at me allot whist getting changed the next few times I saw him and second to last time hung around in the changing room until I had finished, but not sure... i am terrible at picking up signals etc.

Im bk to lunchtimes now - but will update on here if i change bk :)

Reactions: HungCucumber214

This bloke in the swimming pool changing rooms. He was like a scout leader, I think - and had no problem getting changed in front of everyone (which is maybe worrying lol).

He was unbelievably big - and had quite a bad-ass attitude.

auspoz

Expert Member
Media
"Meet the parent" night. School hall. I'm sitting waiting for my next parents, and see this guy free balling in grey trackies. Fuck me, was flopping all over the place! Massive: like 8 soft. Guess what, while he didn't see me looking, his woman did! Glad I wasn't on their list! Never, ever forget it.

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was very young I used to dance in nightclubs with a black guy, to me dancing was all that it was about but everyone there thought we were 'doing it'. The guy was really into me and sometimes we had to use changing rooms to put on special outfits, he didn't care and would get his thing out all the time, begging me to touch it.

I never did because i just didn't fancy him but his cock was huge, I was relatively inexperienced at the time but he must have been 7 inches and soooo thick, literally like a babies arm holding a satsuma! He would swing it round and wave it near my face but I never wavered, much to his annoyance, god knows how big it got when hard, I never found out, despite what my friends thought.

I have encountered many dicks since that time, soft and hard, but none came close to matching his flaccid size, truly huge.

Laserbeak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've seen plenty of HUGE cocks in my life, but the one that sticks in my memory wasn't necessarily the biggest one, but the first big one I ever saw. In the Boy Scouts when I was just 12 or 13 or so I saw one of the older guys in the shower and it was like 9" and very thick. My jaw literally dropped, I had no idea they came that big! That was also the first time I realized I must be at least part gay, since I just thought it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my entire life. I really wanted to play with it! Even suck it right there! it was all I could do to just turn around and walk away before my still pubescent cock sprang up and embarrassed me.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was 19, my cousin set me up with a friend of his. Average looking, and a really nice guy. When we actually "hooked" up, and he removed his pants, I was totally in shock. It had to have been 7 or 8 soft, and thick. He said it was a little over 10 inches hard. To me, it was like a mini baseball bat. And, the guy wanted to fuck me. I laughed and said, "you are joking". That wasn't happening. It was fun sucking on it though, as much as I could suck. I now know why, in the beginning, my cousin told me to enjoy this man. I have never had anyone as big as James since.

Reactions: Barberseville

B_LongDongMcRod

Experimental Member
Media
I love how every moronic claim starts with "it had to have been...". Guess what? We don't give a shit what you think it had to have been. Threads like this are just breeding ground for exaggerations and fantasies. Nobody on earth, NOBODY is over 8-9 inches completely flaccid. No one! And the only people who MAYBE are that big are the hung people who also happen to be extreme showers.

I'm seriously getting tired of this 10,12,14 inch soft bullshit. Do you people realize what that would fucking look like? Like a penis that belonged to a Fantastic 4 superhero. Just stop. Either show up with a measurement picture, or shut the fuck up and pop your helium filled noggin so you can join the rest of us back on the ground.

Last edited: