Biggest soft cock U ever saw?

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This topic was posted a while back, but I think it deserves another go round.

What's the biggest soft cock you ever saw in real life (i.e., not just in a photo)?

Also, softies that were obviously "pumped up" and bloated don't count.

Let's hear all about it--the full, sexy details! Who had it, how big was it, and what--if anything--happened?

Thanks! :smile:

About 7" x 5-6" around. And he was still a grower!

Jetsfan4life90

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
At the gym last week I was done working out and decided to rinse off quickly in the shower. This African American guy came into the shower a few nozzles down from me. His soft penis looked way bigger than my penis hard and I was taken back by the size of his. He was a true bbc

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Long Dong Silver (as he was dubbed by other members), at my Atlanta health club, about 20 years ago. The dude was over 50, and time had not been kind to him. Stood about 6' tall, really skinny. This guy had a schlong, no joking, soft, that had to be at least 12" long. From his pube, not his nuts. That "thing" hung down to just above his knee. (I work in the health field, I have been observing man flesh for years, and I ain't never seen nothing like that on nobody, before or since) He did let me play with him in the steam room, but he just couldn't get hard. The dong swelled up a tad, but stayed mushy, which is just as well, because he would have passed out if he could get hard. Was able to suck the head, but not much more. Was never able to get him to cum by jerking him off. But that "thing" had to be a minimum of 12". And believe me, I have a very accurate eye for dick size. He eventually just stopped coming to the club, don't have a clue what might have become of him.

jb3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today, in a sports centre changing room.
The guy was one that you wouldn't really notice: not tall or very physical-looking, very little body definition, pretty mousy, in his late 40s. But - my god - his cock was HUGE. I'd say getting on for 8" soft, and thick. Honestly! Uncut. A looker.. It almost looked like it had been photoshopped - it was absolutely not the cock that you would expect to see on that man. He was obviously aware of it, and proud: whilst not showing off he wasn't covering up, and put his shirt on before his underwear, which he made a meal of - but I swear it was only me looking: no-one else seemed to clock it... It was utterly incongruous!
So was I hallucinating? I don't believe so. But as I write this, I'm now starting to doubt myself...
Though, in fairness to me, as soon as I saw it I knew that I needed to report back here!

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Long Dong Silver (as he was dubbed by other members), at my Atlanta health club, about 20 years ago. The dude was over 50, and time had not been kind to him. Stood about 6' tall, really skinny. This guy had a schlong, no joking, soft, that had to be at least 12" long. From his pube, not his nuts. That "thing" hung down to just above his knee. (I work in the health field, I have been observing man flesh for years, and I ain't never seen nothing like that on nobody, before or since) He did let me play with him in the steam room, but he just couldn't get hard. The dong swelled up a tad, but stayed mushy, which is just as well, because he would have passed out if he could get hard. Was able to suck the head, but not much more. Was never able to get him to cum by jerking him off. But that "thing" had to be a minimum of 12". And believe me, I have a very accurate eye for dick size. He eventually just stopped coming to the club, don't have a clue what might have become of him.

12 inches soft, lol.:banghead2:

booyakahhhh

Experimental Member
Media
When I was in the military, I'll never forget the first day me and my roommate moved in together. He was 6 ft, slim, with blonde hair. That night, we had a few shots and some beers and were both buzzing pretty good. He decided to shower, and when he was done he walked from the shower to his dresser (which was about a 10 foot walk) completely naked. His dick was about 5 to 6 inches completely soft, thick, pinkish-tan,and veiny, with an extremely low hanging ball sack that carried two big beautiful balls that dangled as his cock wobbled as he dried off. I was sitting down watching t.v. and he walked right in front it! When I saw it I got hard instantly and can't remember ever being hornier. He asked me "this doesnt bother you does it?" as he and his big dick faced me. My mouth was so filled with drool. I stuttered "um, um, um, no?" then uncontrollably glanced at it. I looked back up at him to see if he caught me, and he was smirking, so I looked back down at it, and it started to plump into a semi that hung about 7-8 inches. I said "holy shit that is one huge fucking dick!" he said "yea its not even hard yet" then said "look" as he bent it in half. "Oh my god" I said "How big DOES it get when its hard?" He replied "If you wanna find out then go grab a ruler and come measure it for yourself."

As I searched for a ruler I couldn't believe what was happening. I had always had a fascination with big dick and fantasized about sucking one, but I never thought it would actually happen. My heart was racing with excitement, and I was still hornier than ever. I found one pretty quick and said "Here we go. You're actually gonna let me grab it?" I asked. "You can do whatever you want to it" he responded. My heart started racing even faster, and I got hornier than I knew was possible. I got close to him, got on my knees, face to face with it and said, "Wow dude. I gotta beat my dick while I do this, I can't take it anymore, and can't believe this is happening." He said nothing

When I grabbed his big fat cock it was still in semi mode. It was heavier than I thought, and I couldn't wrap my fingers all the way around the girth. I stroked it and kissed his big apple shaped cock head. I sniffed his fat dick from the head to his shaft, then sniffed his big, dangly balls which smelled delicious along with his dick. I couldn't help but tug at his long saggy balls for a little bit, then suck on one, the other, then both at the same time. They were so tasty I drool just thinking about them. I finally tasted his dick, then opened wide to fit all of it in as it grew inside my mouth. The girth, taste, texture, and rock hardness of it made me even hornier that I had to stop touching myself because I didn't wanna cum until he did. I decided to measure it then to cool down a bit, and it measured 10.5 inches rock hard. I went back and forth from his balls to his cock for about 10 to 15 minutes before he finally came and squirted a massive load all over my face and in my mouth. It tasted good so I swallowed what got in my mouth.

We didn't speak about it til the next night when he came out of the shower naked again. I told him, "Dude please don't tease me. You know how horny the site that thing makes me." to which he responded "You can suck it whenever you want," which I did. I sucked him off 3 times that night, then once a night for the rest of the week. He met a girl that weekend though, and things were never the same after that. I never got to see, touch, smell, or taste his big fat cock and balls again. He would stay at her house every night, then ended up getting transferred to another unit. We never spoke about what happened after he met his girlfriend. I never got the chance to suck another big dick again, so that was by far the best week of my life!

Joegrant43

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
At a public pool in locker room, had to be easy 8 to 9 inches soft, when hard he was at best 11 inches. A day I will never forget .

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media

Haha, you actually know that Long Dong Silver had a fake dick, do you? :biggrin1:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

This is absolutely true !! I saw this guy,I'm not a good judge on size,but he had to be between 1"--12" soft and !"--10" in girth. Biggest I've ever seen

Reactions: BigBen