Biggest thing you've taken up the ass?

Joegrant43

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wow, reading these post is such a turn on. I would love to know hat like 8 x 6 or 8 x 7 feels like. I have only had am average size fuck. Would love to know what a massive cock feels like.

Reactions: David.djr

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My girlfriend's fist! Boy, is that an experience! She gives me incredible orgasms this way.

We measured it after the first time she did it. It was about 8.5" in girth and she showed me how deep she was by marking her arm... about 10 inches!

wantitsobig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My latest homemade dildo. 9" around at the head, 8.25" around the shaft, 7.5" insert able length. I can ride it pretty hard and fast full length in and out for about 15-20 minutes. One hell of a "pop" when the head goes in and out.

Reactions: David.djr

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You guys oughta check this one out. there are several sizes, so scroll down. there is one that is 12.5 inches. And they ejaculate in you! Squeeze the balls, and get a shot. Use lube and your good to keep pounding it non-stop until you cannot walk the next day. :biggrin1:

You may have to join Adam4Adam to get them though, they are in the sites store.

Veiny Victor Ejaculating Cock

They've also got lube that smells like cum. :biggrin1:

8.5oz Jizz Cum-Scented Lube

As for the OP, the biggest dildo I currently have is 7 x 5.5. I cannot do it every day, takes too much warming up to get it in. Really spreads my anus out good. But I am looking forward to trying one of the bigger ejaculating dildos that site above sells.

My Doctors index finger....but hes 5'9" thats pretty big.!!!

sunny89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
one of those dragon dildos! I forgot it’s name but it’s the thick uncut ribbed one. About 9”x9” at thickest point!

Still makes me gasp when I finally manage to open up to it and swallow it with my arse