l remember l had 1 more inch to go stuck at 14"
to painful by then to go any further so gave up

Reactions: David.djr

B_bttmaaron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A very large fist. One of the guys who fucks me now is 10", and is very thick. I lose all control of my body when he starts thrusting at full speed. I'm actually still a little sore from the sex we had last night

oregongtaper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The biggest? I'm assuming big = girth. wider is better, i hear
Two good sized (and very skilled) hands. I've had out-of-body experiences getting double fisted, babbling incoherently in a state of utter bliss. I have a couple dildos that are over 14 inches around, and taper out to even bigger near the base.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A thermometer, a finger or 2.

I feel so mundane and virginal now after reading this thread :)

There is, or used to be, a whole site about people who had been admitted to the Emergency Room at hospitals... WWII artillery shell (later found out to be loaded!) was the most intresting one that springs to mind. There's some true mmm interesting people on xtube. I think one guy put a buttplug that was about the size around of a salad plate! (lemme guess you want me to find it :) )

B_CBTallthetime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Industrial - that is hot as hell, an entire wine bottle. How long did u leave it in?

I had a Matthew Rush didlo cock - used it A LOT, but someone took it when I had a party at my place.

losangelestim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i've taken a wine bottle (thanks for reminding me industrialsize) and a fist and some big toys.
my husband has a big cock like mine (9x6) and i'm looking forward to a long time of riding that monster!
big cocks feel great, little ones are pokey (ouch).

Reactions: Dckstretchr

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious to know what's the biggest things people here have taken up their butts. I'm kinda new to this, so the biggest thing I've taken up the ass so far is 2 fingers at the same time :rolleyes: it felt kinda good.

But I guess that some of you guys are much more experienced with taking huge cocks and objects up your a-holes :wink:, please share your stories.

There was a video of a guy getting his head stuck up an elephant's bum

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That's the funniest thing i've read all morning.

That was funny, no doubt (the 1959 Edsel....great line). Last summer I had a friend of mine slide his
9" :eek: up into me. Whew....that was quite a cock to be stuffed up in there, but he did it gradually and quite gently. I wasn't sure how much of that splendid cock was inside me -- when he said, "It's all up in there," I felt somewhat surprised I had been able to take him. Only about the third
time I'd ever been fucked. Sort of a combination between pleasure and
some pain, as I'm sure others have thought.

Reactions: badnicky1

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My cousin is still the largest I've had -he's over 11 inches. He's my only regular partner right now and when he's not being too rough or quick it's very pleasurable with him. I have been in bed with a larger endowed man (13 inches long), but could not accomodate him completely.

aznsizequeen

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was with a guy who was 8.5 and as thick as a beer bottle. It took me forever to accomodate his length and girth completely, I had to work my way up to his size with prgressively larger toys/dildos.

Once I got to where I could take 8 inches comfortably (once i "warmed up," which took a minute or two) i absolutely loved it. I loved the pleasure, the pressure, that feeling of beeing massaged from the inside, and the feeling of fullness to the point of bursting. I wasn't able to take that last half an inch unless he forced it.

Most girls that I've know have told me similar stories, that they max out at about 8-8.5 inches, which is why I really find...doubtful some of the claims of accomodating 15"-17" completely.

Reactions: kloffus2000