biggest you deepthroated

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Couldn't deep-throat my ex who had 10"x 6". Lord knows I tried. I couldn't get the head in to save a life. But then, I could get this one guy in who was packing 8" x 6". But, he always made me unusually horny. I really think it was the chemistry. After that, for a few years, I could do it to anyone. Then, when I started dating my husband, we were celibate for a long time. About a year. And now I'm back at square one. He's holding much less than many before him, but I just cannot get him into my throat without coughing. *shrug* I'll figure it out.

Short answer: 8" x 6".

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Biggest was 9.5 (24cm), with a thickness about 5.5-6 (attached to a Dutch guy btw). Length is not an issue when it comes to deepthroating, but thickness is. I have a hard time dp'ing girths over 6.5

barebear03

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
regularly swallow a guy 10x5 down to his balls , he trained me over a period of about 18 onths now i deep throat anything

rickyfitz12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The biggest ws in a threesome with a guy that said he was nine inches but I'm very good with measurements and my "hand span" is 9.5 inches and he exceeded that just a bit when I checkedSo My best gage would be 9.75"x5.75". We had been in several positions and at one point I was on my back, His girlfriend was sucking my cock and he positioned himself over my face so i started sucking my first cock and somethinng came over me ,I scooted down so I could straighten out my throat and grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands an pulled him all the way down my throat and he criede Oh my god! and as I sank him in a second time he said to his girlfriend. "My god do you see this? God he's going to make me cum". He didn't but instead we all moved so she could take us bot in a DVP an which we all came at the same time. Shit, I wished they hadn't just been visiting. I would have loved more than one round with them. I had been in other MFM and FMF threesomes before but this one was the first one where ful bi contact had happened and I sure it was becuase they were both hot and he had a big thick cock that got me turned on so much.

licoddi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was a russian cock which was 24cm long. Didn't know how to manage it at the beginning, but then i loved the violent way he pushed it all into my mouth!

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can take my man, he is around 9x6, but it definitely took some practise. I enjoyed every second of work I had to put in :)

have deepthroated 8.5 inches,looking to try a longer one

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thus far , 10inches ,thick , balls deep , number of occasions. Like to lock my arms around his butt so he can't pull out , and keep him down there till i nearly pass out , up for air , then go again . Quite often ,it isn't gentle , which is fine by me ,as i do love a wild ,full on throat fucking . My dedication to deep throating huge cock is absolute , and i would love to do larger (any size larger). The desire to suck cock is so strong , that i'd do it ALL day if could arrange it on a daily basis . Yes , i'm addicted to cock .

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My partner is 8.5 x 6 and I can deepthroat him balls deep only if we are in a 69 position due to the wicked upward curve of his penis. Was a truly amazing experience and huge ego boost the first time I was able to do it! One of my favorite things to do!

JudyAnn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am truly in awe of you guys! The biggest that I've ever deepthroated (involuntarily) was just over seven inches and I thought that I was about to be strangled! It was NOT a pretty picture!!!!!!!!!!!!:lick: