Black American Men & Penis size

Are black American men in general bigger than their white counterparts?

• Yes, this is often the case, and holds true over the larger average statistically.

Votes: 812 54.1%
  • No, this is a myth.

Votes: 690 45.9%

• Total voters

D_Montfort_Bolluxlifter

Experimental Member
Media
been with 2 white guys and 2 black guys
this doesn't make me an expert but the 7ish white guys where thick and a nice ride.
black guys were both 8+ one long and blah other long and thick!

either i pick them right or they come standard like that lol but i've been with smaller guys and they know how to use it better than anyone with a long one. every one has their own taste!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a friend in high school who was black and hung average. He was MORTIFIED that white girls liked him and he knew it was because they thought he was big. It really messed with him mentally. His brother happened to be hung pretty well. Anything goes in this world of ours.

I'm white. I had a black friend in college who wound up with me and two pretty crazy girls one night. I don't think we were all in their apartment when they started to get naked. I dropped my pants before my friend and the girls made some raunchy comments about my size and started to grope me. They started to go crazy as my friend began to shuck his clothes, but when his maybe 5" dick popped out there was silence, followed by something like "I was hoping for more," followed by the other girl laughing hysrterically. You should have seen my friend's mortified face. I turned to him and said "let's get out of here," and we did. After that incident I've always felt bad for black guys having to live up to the stereotype, and how not being able to must leave so many of them in a state of anxiety--especially around white girls who don't know that the myth is just a myth--just like Chrysler Fanatic's friend. That situation is truly fucked up and my heart goes out to the vast majority of black guys born with absolutely average sized cocks.

mambo0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a nurse and have bathed many men of different ethnicities. Overall black men have larger penises. There are black men with small penis. But, the majority are larger than white men. I have seen many black men with a flaccid penis that is 8 inches long.

Reactions: jmac and Grower82

Y_B_G

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol funny thread. Luckily where i live interracial dating is extremely rare so black men here dont have to live up to any stereotype. But realy though, I couldnt care about another black men's penis and how he stacks up. We cant all be blessed down there. Luckily for me, im exceptionally gifted along with a few guys i know in my neighborhood.

spaox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I happen to be Black but I can say with 100% certainty that this is not a fact. I am also a Nurse Practitioner and MPH who spent 4 years traveling to 30 countries in Africa for WHO. I say thousands of African men's penises and very few were larger than average. The only exceptions were in a few parts of West Africa (Ghana, Benin, Niger and South Kenya)... Northern Europeans are also known to be larger endowment than most other groups according to condom manufacturers. Smallest endowments Asia and Native American Indian groups.

Cylon No1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I happen to be Black but I can say with 100% certainty that this is not a fact. I am also a Nurse Practitioner and MPH who spent 4 years traveling to 30 countries in Africa for WHO. I say thousands of African men's penises and very few were larger than average. The only exceptions were in a few parts of West Africa (Ghana, Benin, Niger and South Kenya)... Northern Europeans are also known to be larger endowment than most other groups according to condom manufacturers. Smallest endowments Asia and Native American Indian groups.

Thanks for for that..this should put this thread to bed once and for all!!!!It has been going on for ever..and like all colors and races there are the exception!!Lets just enjoy the penis for what it is...and forget what color it is..we all shoot the color cum...and made in the same way!!

Hey and your dick is a beaut!!!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What about the Antarcticans? Why don't we ever argue about them, eh?... Afraid?

Always the Whites, and the Blacks, and the Latins, and the Asians, and the Indians...

Over and over again!... Like you people are obsessed with race or something.

What about the hung Antarcticans, damn it!

It's so racist of you to not make up stereotypes, and not discriminate against them, too!

;)

mpg5mpg5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can only speak for myself and generally for my group friends. I am above avg and black. Most of my black friends (assuming they were honset) mostly said they were above avg (6-7.5 in) while my white friends have to told (again assuming that they are not lying) me they are around avg (5-6.5 in). The weird thing for me however was that the girth seemed to jump around.

spaox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@ActionBuddy, I am a Nurse Practitioner. I don't happen to suck cock or sleep with other guys (nothing against it) so I have no interest in cock size as a performance measurement. I only know what public health literature has published about marketing condom usage and proper fit design from the standpoint of promoting family planning and usage. If you want to believe that it is racial then it sounds like a personal issue that needs psychological attention.

Penilecontent

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Really? Where is that link? What of the 'Irish Curse'?

He said "Northern Europeans", dude. I facepalmed so hard when you brought up Ireland.

Irish are Celts, they are not and have never been true Scandinavians.

You know, those 6 foot plus blondes that freeze their ass off up in Norway and Sweden and wield cocks like this...

http://nudeimagehost.com/images/92203485219501941898.jpg

...those are Scandinavians.

It is a matter of fact that Blacks and Scandinavians have larger penises.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grower82

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I saw a black guy with a three inch dinger.

The subject matter is akin to "Do asians smell better?" If the thread goes on, lets be realistic and try not to use stereotyping, and speak from experience.

On the other hand I met a black guy with a ten inch penis. Then there was a white guy with the same length. Does that make the white guy black?

Whatever....

all. IS. THE SAME THING BUT WHAT MIND IS RACE DICK SIZE MAYOR TENDENCY
AND BLACK PEOPLE WIN IN PERCENTAGE.
I COULD SAY THAT WHEN BLACK GUY AREN'T LIFE SUCCESSFUL AS PRESIDENT OBAMA,INDUSTRIES OWNER, OR MILLIONAIRE ECT
I TALK OF THOSE MILLION OF MEN THAT EARN ONLY A BASIC SALARY
WHEN THEY ARE BLACK GUY THE ONLY AND THEIR BIGGEST TREASURE THEY OWN, ITS THEIR BIG OR MASSIVE COCK.
REALLY DON'T MIND. A LOT THEY ARE BLACK COMPLEXION BUT THEY OWN A MASSIVE COCK.
THE PROBLEM WOULD STARTED,WHEN LAST MENTIONED CONDITIONS PERSIST PLUS SMALL AND EVEN AVERAGE COCK
THE TREASURE IMMEDIATELY FALL. DOWN

tdnet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I can add to this discussion is that I’m a light skinned black man, who possess a rare giant sized dick that is the exception to this blog issue. But possessing an outsized dick like I have only helps keep this odd myth alive - You can view my photo gallery as a living example... This is why I’m a member here at LPSG.

All I can add to this discussion is that I’m a light skinned black man, who possess a rare giant sized dick that is the exception to this blog issue. But possessing an outsized dick like I have only helps keep this odd myth alive - You can view my photo gallery as a living example... This is why I’m a member here at LPSG.
Smh...literally added nothing to the discussion

Bump this old thread

TrueB2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I quite hate this stereotype, honestly. Do you have any idea how many times I've been asked if it's "true what they say about black men?"

No, I'm not knocking this thread or showing hate lol the replies are pretty interesting

Reactions: Triasco