Black American Men & Penis size

Are black American men in general bigger than their white counterparts?

• Yes, this is often the case, and holds true over the larger average statistically.

Votes: 812 54.1%
  • No, this is a myth.

Votes: 690 45.9%

• Total voters

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is no correlation between race (or any other feature) and penis size. None.

But I'm black and have a big dick, so what do *I* know? :rolleyes:

Dear Lex,
Thanks for your answer. That's what a lot of official sources say. Some say black men are a little bigger on average.

Is your personal experience (besides yourself) in agreement with this?

Oh, and one feature that correlates to a larger penis, is a bigger body though - righ?

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I grew up totally among black people.. relatives, friends, school mates. At school, in the showers, I always felt my dick size was completely mediocre.. and yes some guys were smaller. Most, however, I felt were my size or larger. I saw a few semi and erect ones as well, but after seeing them flaccid, I wasn't surprised that there cocks were still larger than mine. It wasn't until I became exposed to the general population, all races at the gym and on nude beaches, that I saw myself as large.

Thanks for your imput. This is pretty much what one of the friends of mine I mentioned was saying. Except that he is white, grew up with black kids.
He has a long, not real thick dick from what I can tell. He realized he was bigger than most guys later on.

"I saw a few semi and erect ones as well, but after seeing them flaccid, I wasnt surprised that there cocks were still larger than mine"

^What does this mean?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone can tell you that it's a myth. There's definitely black men out there with small endowments. Being that I'm a black man whose more attracted to caucasions, I can honestly say that the two biggest dicks I've ever been with, one black and one white, were probably about a half an inch off from the other and bigger than mine by at least 2.

But I have to admit, I love joking about the stereotype. When I was in High School I was one of the only black kids in my grade, so natural curiosity lead to some interesting discussions. Too bad I was too scared to act on them.

Oh, and one feature that correlates to a larger penis, is a bigger body though - righ?
Not necessarily... I have seen some very muscular men with small dicks. And there are a number of thin guys out there with really long & thick ones. Something like this is pretty much at random.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a total myth similar to white people can't dance and asains are bad drivers. Penis size isnt linked at all to race, its that simple. There are black guys with very small dicks and black guys with very large dicks - just like any race.

Its a stereotype that had no basis of fact at all but because its not generally as "cruel" it isnt seen as offensive.

As my black american husband says "there are some sterotypes i can live with" - and for the record, he is about 10 x 6.5 but thats besides the point...right? :p

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stereotypes become stereotypes because there's some basis in reality. Saying that black men in general are bigger says nothing about all black men. I am highly attracted to black men and have sex more often with blacks than other races. I have found in general that they are bigger, which corresponds to the popular conception. I'm not attracted to them because of that (it's just a bonus if it happens ;-)), I'm drawn to darker skin.

I totally agree. I am also drawn to dark-skinned ethnic men, but I have always felt that way, long before I heard the whole "black men are bigger" line. When people ask me what I look for in a partner, I use the term 'Jungle Fever' even though it makes me sound shallow, patronising and even racist. But I use it because it's easier than going into a long monologue about how dark skin only GETS my attention but you need personality to KEEP it - which I have mentioned in another thread. I use it because even though I need more than just dark skin, there is no denying that it IS a factor in my initial attraction to someone. If I was just looking for sex then I would just fuck the first black man I meet, but I am looking for someone to have a full-on serious loving relationship with so I need more - a nice smile and a pretty dick ain't enough! In fact I don't even care about dick size.
I'm not sexually attracted to black women or black children, just black men, so there must be more to it than just being attracted to dark skin. I use J.F. to describe what makes me lust someone, describing what makes me love someone is far more complicated. I know I've gone off the thread a bit. Sorry about that.
As for the penis size poll, I also agree with you. I have seen all different colours in all different sizes but I have found that black men are bigger ON AVERAGE! The question was: Are black men bigger in general? To which the answer would be yes.

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
This question cannot be answered scientifically. It boils down to personal experience and that is all too limited in scope. You may as well derive the answer by comparing the black and white men on this site. And by the way, since hispanic is an ethnicity and not a race, how would you you figure them into the equation. Physical appearance won't work when gauging mixed DNA.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
What I can't believe is how so many people don't understand what correlation means. They state that since there are small black guys and that since there are big white guys that that proves no correlation can exist. Incorrect. For example, just because not everyone that smokes develops lung cancer doesn't mean there can't be a correlation between smoking and lung cancer. Just because everyone isn't involved in an accident while on the cell phone doesn't mean there can't be correlation between accidents and cell phones while driving. There are definitely doctor studies indicating Asian guys are smaller on average than white guys. While there aren't any specific studies on black guys (unless the one I linked to earlier in this thread can be verified as authentic as it may be), if one reads at BET (black entertainment television forum) it becomes clear that the black women there who have been with predominately or exclusively black guys from their experience think the average penis size is 7" - 8". Go read over at a forum such as IVillage in which the women are predominately white and from their experience they think the average penis size is 5" - 6".

All in all, from Asian doctor studies, and studies involving predominately white guys, and from reading what black women themselves have to say, indication is there is at least some truth to this 'myth'. Those who post that there is absolutely no truth to it don't ever provide anything to actually counter what studies we do have (that clearly indicate there is a difference between races). We are far from the point in which blacks and whites have blended together enough in which correlations are neutralized. It's a good point, but it only applies somewhat at this time. I bring up Asians because those who believe there can be no correlation between black and white penises tend to think that also applies to Asians. In other words, they simply don't believe there can be a difference in penis size between races. They see there are differences of body size, butt size, eyes, lips, etc (can't be visually denied is the only reason why they accept this), but when it comes to penis size it's just not possible to them. Go figure.

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are black American men in general bigger their white conterparts?

Do every black man have big..? I wonder... - Topix

Here is a thread I ran into elsewhere. A guy from Finland posted a topic
"Do every black man have big dicks?" It apparently generated a lot of responses. I didn't read through it all. A lot of it was crap, but here was one response from the last page:

"I am white
I can't say, I've been checking out how black guys look hard
but from showering in the gym/beach, etc
with about 1/3 black, and 2/3 white guys,
I would say in general, the black guys are about
TWICE as big as the white guys
often I've seen a guy who is bigger as your average white guy hard.
Black guys look pretty big in movies, etc
but that's not a determiniation.
When I was growing up, I remember the black kids
had much bigger dicks than us. All my black friends were like the size men when they were 7 & 8 years old- 3 or 4", when we would pee on rocks and stuff. White friends and me for the most part had mushroom caps at that age.
As we grew up, they got bigger and thicker in general than us. As a teenager, and in college
I has seen just a few times a black guy with his dick hard. All of them were very big. Of course, the big guys are the ones who would flash their dicks around if they were white too - so you don't know.
Now, there's a whole bell curve, and obviously exceptions. It might be that we are mostly "growers" and they are mostly "showers - I've heard this was because of climate, but black guys are definitely bigger as a group soft.
Then, I'd estimate they are maybe an inch bigger and say a half inch thicker when they are hard.
Which is not a huge difference, but probably noticeable. I can't really tell though.
The "Huge" black guys, in movies, etc are definitely bigger than the "huge" white guys.
But, that shows you that there are plenty of white guys who are bigger than your average black guy.
Are all black guys big? Are black guys all huge?
Definitely not. All different sizes, obviously, just like everybody else. Anybody can see that.
Ultimately though, it doesn't make a real big difference. I'm white, and maybe above average
I've never had a problem with sex with any race :)
The worst thing about this, is that it can make guys feel inadequet or insecure, if they are white and always worrying about the fact that black guys are bigger, or if they are black but not "huge" or something, and not living up to the stereo type.
So, do they all have bigger dicks? to answer the finnish guys question. No, lots of white guys are bigger. And there are some black guys with little dicks. Are black guys bigger than white guys in general? Yeah, definitely. But what's the big deal?"

I have a couple friends who have told me just about the same thing.
I haven't seen black guys except on here.
What are your thoughts?
...........Having been with 1or2 black peni over the years i would say yes. :rolleyes:

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone can tell you that it's a myth. There's definitely black men out there with small endowments. Being that I'm a black man whose more attracted to caucasions, I can honestly say that the two biggest dicks I've ever been with, one black and one white, were probably about a half an inch off from the other and bigger than mine by at least 2.

But I have to admit, I love joking about the stereotype. When I was in High School I was one of the only black kids in my grade, so natural curiosity lead to some interesting discussions. Too bad I was too scared to act on them.

Not necessarily... I have seen some very muscular men with small dicks. And there are a number of thin guys out there with really long & thick ones. Something like this is pretty much at random.

Thanks for your imput,
I think a lot of people aren't understanding the question though
I hear a lot of responses this kind of response.
"It's myth. Everybody knows that some black guys are small.every body knows that some white guys are really big
Oh, but I am black, and I am really big, so go figure" Haha, you guys are cracking me up.

I've checked out responses many responses like that elsewhere on LPSG, and on that boar I quoted from. Yes everyone does know that. It would be great if you could adress the specific question of the poll though. Are black American men in general bigger than there white counterparts? We know about the exceptions. A lot of us white guys on here are the exceptions. Also, refer to the quoted post. This guy adressed many of the nonsense ideas. He says, no of course, not every black guy is big. But he also seems to think that over the larger average, black guys are bigger, and speaks from personal experience. Your thoughts?

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a total myth similar to white people can't dance and asains are bad drivers. Penis size isnt linked at all to race, its that simple. There are black guys with very small dicks and black guys with very large dicks - just like any race.

Its a stereotype that had no basis of fact at all but because its not generally as "cruel" it isnt seen as offensive.

As my black american husband says "there are some sterotypes i can live with" - and for the record, he is about 10 x 6.5 but thats besides the point...right? :p

Thanks for your imput,
I think a lot of people aren't understanding the question though
I hear a lot of responses this kind of response.
"It's myth. Everybody knows that some black guys are small.every body knows that some white guys are really big
Oh, but I am black, and I am really big, so go figure" Haha, you guys are cracking me up.

I've checked out responses many responses like that elsewhere on LPSG, and on that boar I quoted from. Yes everyone does know that. It would be great if you could adress the specific question of the poll though. Are black American men in general bigger than there white counterparts? We know about the exceptions. A lot of us white guys on here are the exceptions. Also, refer to the quoted post. This guy adressed many of the nonsense ideas. He says, no of course, not every black guy is big. But he also seems to think that over the larger average, black guys are bigger, and speaks from personal experience. Your thoughts?

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a total myth similar to white people can't dance and asains are bad drivers.

Never heard the asians are bad drivers one, but they sure can do it in fast and the furious tokyo drift.

But seriously, the reason there is a myth about white people being unable to dance is because there is a lot of truth to it. Sorry bud its the truth, just like white men can't jump. Sure some can dance, some can dunk a basketball :)cool:), but more often than not your average white person is stiff as hell as scared of the dance floor.

Whereas African Americans as a whole tend to move better on the dance floor, because dancing was a part of their past and is in their genes (malcolm x talks about this in his autobiography). Hawaiians demonstrate similar abilities in their movements, because dancing is so much a part of their culture and history.

Remember people, its not ALL, its just in GENERAL.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey interesting post.
This is totally off topic, but I agree with you in most part. White Americans are worse at American dances than black Americans.
Now, this may not go for everybody, but some of us born in Europe, were pretty good at European folk dances. I see the same thing with American square dancing. Most American dances have strong african roots, and this goes for many of the nations south of us too - Tango, Mambo, Samba, etc are all African names actually. It may be that dance is something so basic to human culture that it is actually "in the blood" Dance is a part of white history too though, and for that matter a part of American Indian history. I believe it is important that these traditions be presereved and celebrated. Not that one kind of dancing is all there is, and the rest can't dance if they don't dance like that. Make sense?

Now, as for the penis, that's a little different. It's not something you possibly could learn. What are your thoughts on that?

Never heard the asians are bad drivers one, but they sure can do it in fast and the furious tokyo drift.

But seriously, the reason there is a myth about white people being unable to dance is because there is a lot of truth to it. Sorry bud its the truth, just like white men can't jump. Sure some can dance, some can dunk a basketball :)cool:), but more often than not your average white person is stiff as hell as scared of the dance floor.

Whereas African Americans as a whole tend to move better on the dance floor, because dancing was a part of their past and is in their genes (malcolm x talks about this in his autobiography). Hawaiians demonstrate similar abilities in their movements, because dancing is so much a part of their culture and history.

Remember people, its not ALL, its just in GENERAL.

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
I'm white and my partner is black. Both of our past sexual histories include men of every race. We both tend to agree that black men are showers while white men are growers. It's a generalization of course... but I believe there is some truth to it. My erect penis is longer and thicker than my partners but his is much bigger soft than mine. When soft, mine is like rubber and can stretch like crazy while his feels hard even when he's not erect.

Anyone else make this same observation?

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What I can't believe is how so many people don't understand what correlation means. They state that since there are small black guys and that since there are big white guys that that proves no correlation can exist. Incorrect. For example, just because not everyone that smokes develops lung cancer doesn't mean there can't be a correlation between smoking and lung cancer. Just because everyone isn't involved in an accident while on the cell phone doesn't mean there can't be correlation between accidents and cell phones while driving. There are definitely doctor studies indicating Asian guys are smaller on average than white guys. While there aren't any specific studies on black guys (unless the one I linked to earlier in this thread can be verified as authentic as it may be), if one reads at BET (black entertainment television forum) it becomes clear that the black women there who have been with predominately or exclusively black guys from their experience think the average penis size is 7" - 8". Go read over at a forum such as IVillage in which the women are predominately white and from their experience they think the average penis size is 5" - 6".

All in all, from Asian doctor studies, and studies involving predominately white guys, and from reading what black women themselves have to say, indication is there is at least some truth to this 'myth'. Those who post that there is absolutely no truth to it don't ever provide anything to actually counter what studies we do have (that clearly indicate there is a difference between races). We are far from the point in which blacks and whites have blended together enough in which correlations are neutralized. It's a good point, but it only applies somewhat at this time. I bring up Asians because those who believe there can be no correlation between black and white penises tend to think that also applies to Asians. In other words, they simply don't believe there can be a difference in penis size between races. They see there are differences of body size, butt size, eyes, lips, etc (can't be visually denied is the only reason why they accept this), but when it comes to penis size it's just not possible to them. Go figure.

Hey saragon, and Superlarge. Thanks. This is important to bring up.
What is a correlation? It is a set of variables that correlates. The more this: the more this - for example if that makes sesne. For example, if a person is Swedish, he is more likely to be blonde.

What's important to remember is that a correlation doesn't necesarily indicate a causal relationship. That is to say: a person doesn't necesarily have a big penis because he is black, or a person isn't black because he has a big penis. Hence the "Exceptions". Make sense?