Black Cock

tinytigger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't discriminate except no guys less than 7", otherwise any B*C where * equals any race or nationality is fine with me. I'll even take uncut if it's clean. Though I do have a preference for length over girth so that I can get it all the way down my throat. ;^)

MistyOne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm of the opinion that everyone should go for what they want. So if it's black cock you want, go for it:)

Turn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love it when I meet a guy think he's so shy . Date him and has a quite sprit about him then................. When he pulls that thing out , put it on me , make me yearn just to suck him . Suck him like I'm making love to the dick//// Yeah I love a BBC a super clean , cut one, they wink at me :wink:

Ferocio

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ive been kicking it with a black nfl player on the low for awhile now and his body is simply amazing...its truly beautiful and yeah his cock is a good 10 thick just what one would expect on him but its so much more than the cock....its the mind, heart, sould and body, oh yeah, always a great smile from him and so willing to bust out and laugh and enjoy life....amazing guy...

TopCat235

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks sir. Again, I love compliments about my cock. However, a straight man I wouldn't have you stroke my cock. But I DO thank you for the compliments!

Now that is a classy response. Nothing derogatory, no homophobic stuff. I'll bet you are a really nice guy.