Black Guys, hung?

raj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a "black guy", this topic is plain stupid. There seems to be a weird fascination with "white guys" over how black men are hung. I'm 47 yo and I'm tired of this subject!
It's a borderline racist comment.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by raj@Sep 28 2004, 10:37 AM
As a "black guy", this topic is plain stupid. There seems to be a weird fascination with "white guys" over how black men are hung. I'm 47 yo and I'm tired of this subject!
It's a borderline racist comment.
[post=257723]Quoted post[/post]​

It's purely ignorant, just as everyone thinking that all Italians are hung, all Germans are hung, all French are hung, all Irish are hung, or all people of various Asian nationalities are small. It's been proven over and over and over that there are big people in every race and there are small people in every race. Get over it people.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by prepstudinsc@Sep 28 2004, 08:38 PM
It's purely ignorant, just as everyone thinking that all Italians are hung, all Germans are hung, all French are hung, all Irish are hung, or all people of various Asian nationalities are small.

I thought we had solved all of this shit a long time ago. Guys, get a clue: there are hung, average and teeny-peenies in every ethnic group. There is only one stereotype that always holds true: all Cubans are hung and are excellent lovers! :D

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by oldman9x7@Sep 26 2004, 05:30 PM
I recall The Kinsey Report saying that black penii exceeded the white by a WHOPPING 3/16" on average. WOW!!!!

Kinsey also apologized because of the disparity in the size of the samples. The black sampling involved markedly fewer individuals than the white AND the entire result was compliled from "self-measurement". So much for the reliability of the vaunted "K" Report.

Gramps
[post=257498]Quoted post[/post]​

As we know there is significantly difference in size between the men !!

But in 1960 the most comprehensive investigation was carried out in Prague at the institute for sexual science: "They compared weight, stature, length of trunk, shoulder and hip width, size of the skeleton and the muscular apparatus, the laying on of fat, as well as the hairiness on the four regions of the body. The diameter of the areola of nipple was noted and the prostate examined by hand and classified. In additions the length of the flaccid penis and the longitudinal axis of the testicles were measured. Even the voice and the vocal apparatus were evaluated. Those tested were divided up into three groups: feminine homosexuals, non-feminine homosexuals, and heterosexuals of any race. This investigation concluded that no differences in the bodily measures could be found among the three groups.

What was established was merely that homosexuals are somewhat lighter and have significantly larger penis than heterosexuals ;)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by kudo451@Sep 24 2004, 09:27 AM
this debate has gone on a long time. But I think the problem for me is how you define "black" or "white". DNA-wise you would not be looking at the color of anyone's skin. because there is little or no difference between Latinos and Europeans or Africans and Middle Easterners. On a cellular level we are even more the same then we are different on the surface of our skin.

I think the real question comes down to are Europeans or Africans bigger. A long standing pissing contest that obviously carries huge racial baggage. Nevertheless, while some real studies show small differences most contend that there is no real difference in the two. And when you factor in the height and weight ratios for asians, I doubt there would be any big difference there either.

Kudo -- I was just reading along and thinking "this guy is telling it like it is" and then, damn, shit hit the fan! Factor in the height and weight ratios for Asians? The only difference weight makes on penis size is the thickness of the pad above the pubic bone where the penis is attached. Height has no effect on penis size. The bone structure of an individual has no bearing on the make-up of the penis in the human species. No bones, though we like it when it's similar to one, but just
spongy tissue. I don't know of a time when I didn't pay lots of attention to guy's dicks and I've seen many of the biggest on the shortest dudes. (I know, short structure make penis length look longer, and I've always taken that into consideration.) Also, I've seen some of the smallest cocks on the tallest guys. There definitely isn't one iota of evidence giving credit to the belief that height and penis size can be classified parallel.

Sorry for exploding, but this is one of my 'pet' peeves. Could it be b/c I'm a short fellow?

:rolleyes: Luke
Kudo
[post=257317]Quoted post[/post]​

heavynuttz

Sexy Member
Media
I have been in numerous sexual encounters with other black men, and 8 out of 10 of those men have been well hung, with at least 8 inches or more and very thick, I have always felt inadequate when comparing myself to other black men, since I am not as thick as some I have seen. Are black men more hung than other races, who know's? Based on what I have seen, I think there are more black guys that are hung than those that are not.

Hapi Papi:
Originally posted by heavynuttz@Sep 29 2004, 12:08 AM
I have been in numerous sexual encounters with other black men, and 8 out of 10 of those men have been well hung, with at least 8 inches or more and very thick, I have always felt inadequate when comparing myself to other black men, since I am not as thick as some I have seen. Are black men more hung than other races, who know's? Based on what I have seen, I think there are more black guys that are hung than those that are not.
[post=257786]Quoted post[/post]​

Well heavynuttz, you live in Atlanta... for black males, that seems to be hung central. I know I could never live there or date any of their women.

OhCanada

1st Like
Media
Although, I have never had any bi experiences, the guys ive seen in the locker room and on the internet, black guys do seem to be larger on average. I know my best bud growing up was a black dude and he was easily an inch longer than me, but ive never seen a white guy in the same range (until this site).

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by OhCanada@Sep 29 2004, 03:23 PM
Although, I have never had any bi experiences, the guys ive seen in the locker room and on the internet, black guys do seem to be larger on average. I know my best bud growing up was a black dude and he was easily an inch longer than me, but ive never seen a white guy in the same range (until this site).
[post=257816]Quoted post[/post]​
When will people start to realize that they can't make generalizations about an entire race by the experiences they may have had with only a few members of that race???!!! 8, 10, 50, even 200 experiences with different black men does not constitute a legitimate sampling size enough to make that sort of generalization. If i had sex with 10 black guys and all of them had a penis over 8" it would not be correct for me to assume that 100 percent of black guys have a penis bigger than 8". that is just fucking stupid. Why do people insist on ignoring the statistics from more legitimate surveys and studies and instead keep believeing that there is some difference between the races when it comes to penis size? Is it because they want to believe that black men are somehow more endowed? Is this fantasy too good for them to surrender?? I think its a very idiotic and childish stereotype and should be abandoned along with every other childish logical fallacy.

eireblev

Just Browsing
Media
dont call people names for relying on personal experience instead of internet survey data. everything you guys say is correct, 200 is not a scientifically significant sampling, but there is no need to get angry about people who are expressing thier personal experience. I dont put much faith in the surveys that are being passed around as legitimate because most are self reported and the other all vary in method.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's been proven over and over and over in the different surveys, both academic research and self reported ones, that give or take, 5.5" seems to be the median size. Race doesn't play a factor in size. Black men may hang a little longer when flaccid, but an erection is the great equalizer. Most men all average out to somewhere in the same neighborhood when hard--those of us on here, surely don't but even on here, many of us all are in the same range, and we are all of different races. I wish people would just get past the stereotypes--it's so small minded. I'm sure we would all like to think our nationalities are the so called "big" races, but there is no such thing. There are many factors that play into our genetic code, so the only way to know if anyone is hung is going to be by taking off their pants. Skin color isn't going to tell a thing. Let's all grow up and let this whole Black men are big thing drop. I'm personally sick and tired of reading about it. I'm sure some of the Black guys on here are tired of always reading it. I know that White guys are tired of always being thought of as being average, because there are some of us who are quite above average. I get the same kind of response from people when they hear that I'm part Italian--and then they hear that I have size 14 feet...the comment at parties is always, "dude, you've gotta be totally hung." Well, yeah, I am, but the size of my feet and my ethnic makeup has nothing to do with it. Get a grip. Let's move on to something worth talking about--something that might be interesting and might challenge our minds.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by eireblev@Sep 29 2004, 07:54 PM
dont call people names for relying on personal experience instead of internet survey data. everything you guys say is correct, 200 is not a scientifically significant sampling, but there is no need to get angry about people who are expressing thier personal experience. I dont put much faith in the surveys that are being passed around as legitimate because most are self reported and the other all vary in method.
[post=257855]Quoted post[/post]​
I didn't call him a name, all i said was that the way he was thinking was "fucking stupid" and it was. I wasn't referring to internet surveys when I said legitimate surveys or studies, I was talking about those studies and surveys that are done scientifically with strict guidlines. Even if these different surveys do vary in method, the variation isnt that much and would only probably constitute a + or - of about a half inch, maybe even less.

I was not angry at him either for "expressing his personal experience" I was annoyed because he chose to express his personal experience as if it were evidence of black guys being hung larger, that is what it seemed like he was implying.

Relying on personal experience i would contend could be a very dangerous thing and is very very closed minded. If one were to rely totally on personal experience one would be reduced to a severely solipsistic and self centered view of the world, not being able to learn from anything done by anyone else; which would include history, nearly all of scientific research, and the entirety of human culture.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
Well this is a very old topic, and a very popular question, that I personally--as a black man--have been asked dozens of times. It so happens that I am hung, but my answer is always 'I can only speak for myself'.

Since we're talking about it, I can say this, a stereotype by definition is a generalization based on a limited study. The fact that this ancient question continually rares it's head says that a number of limited studies have been done, both by persons individually and by so-called officials, and the results have continually indicated 'some' truth. If not the opinion would not persist, no one still thinks the world if flat.

I don't endorse stereotypes, but I'll tell you honestly, that on-line, in movies, in locker rooms, etc, it would appear that there are more above average cocks on persons of african lineage than european. This may have something to do with the natural flacid state of these persons being bigger soft. It may just be the media spin. I'll also say that I've never seen anywhere, not even on the internet, a photo of an asian with a penis bigger than my own.

So, there you have another limited study. That's all it is, and it proves nothing conclusively, but limited studies like this have been turning out the same way for 200 years. Every ethnicity boasts of it's sexual prowess of course, but no sexual stereotype is more widely spread or believed than this one. Why it matters is a better question to ask, but if it matters to you, I think it's safe to say that there is something (if only something small) to the rumor.

Men's Health did a study, maybe five years ago (I can't say for sure), and it turned up an interesting curve. Of course there are men of every race in every category of penis size. But, what the curve showed was less below average and more above average penises on black men, with basically the same number of average sized penises when compared with whites. Asians and Latinos were omitted from the study. So what was the verdict? No matter what color you are it's still a matter of luck, it may just be that the odds of getting a big one are a little higher if you're of african lineage, and the odds of getting a small one a little less.

As a last comment, this sight would indicate that there are more non-blacks who are hung, but honestly there are more non-blacks who have access to the internet and to digital cameras and so on, so you really can't use this sight as a study.

Hapi Papi:
Originally posted by armus@Sep 29 2004, 03:15 AM
I figured it was just a baseless rumor spread in various ways (including the book "Roots", not that the TV version covered the subject).

http://www.sizesurvey.com/result.html
[post=257798]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes... the book "Roots" brought up the size thing... Alex and Kunta knew something...

curvedandthick

Just Browsing
Media
Because of my job (corrections) I have seen the genitals of numerous men of all races erect and not. Men of African decent seem to be larger than others. I am also of African decent therefore my male family members were the only other penises I saw other than my own before I had my current job. Therefore my idea of what a normal adult penis should look like was incorrect.

White males look a lot smaller than black guys not just one inch. Thats my conclusion after looking at hundreds of adult males of different races but mainly blacks and whites. The white males I work with even acknowledge this. At the same time I have to also acknowledge that the testicles of whites are a lot larger than the testicles of blacks. I never realized that black males have tiny testicles when compared to their white counterparts.

Now that is just an observation not actual measurements. I have to also state that black males seem to get erections a lot more frequently than white males and they don't look like they are completely faccid most of the time.
Black males, including myself, seem to be able to maintain a semi erection and don't need a lot of stimulus to get an erection. Black inmates that I have observed usually get semi erect to fully erect when showering and they are always semi hard or really hard the entire time they are sleeping. White males are more 50/50. While drug testing inmates you can wake a white inmate up out of a deep sleep and he could be completely flaccid. Blacks in a deep sleep are always erect. Some white males are so flaccid only the head of their penis is visible. I have never seen a black male this small. I have to also state that I have not seen that many white males fully erect to compare the size difference in that state. White males definitely do not get erections as frequently as black males.

We have to all agree that even though we are mostly the same there are a few genetic differences. Maybe the difference is not size but how much blood flow there is to the penis. Studies have shown that people of African decent tend to suffer with high blood pressure more than any other race. This is especially true in black males. Also one of the known side effects to blood pressure lowering drugs is erectile disfunction. With this in mind maybe a "side effect" of having high blood pressure is increased blood flow to the penis. This may explain why the black inmates I have observed have more frequent erections than their white counterparts.

That's my 2 cents worth.

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so curved and thick,

you are making assumptions based on flaccid sizes, you stated that you have not seen very many whites with erections, therefore you are making your judgement based on flaccid size, and it is believed that black males are bigger when flaccid. Then the erection is the equalizer. And just like everyone else has stated that all races have em big and have em small......both flaccid and erect. Some are showers and some are growers.

PRep

Pappy

Media
curvedandthick, I have to agree with Prepky. Based on my experience, a penis that is large when flaccid most of the time just gets hard where a small flaccid penis may expand to 3, 4 or maybe even 5 times it's flaccid size. Erection is definitely the equalizer. :) :)