Black on White Racism in my area. Media dont say shit about it.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't believe that when one is attacked by people, even when it WAS racially motivated.
When I was in high school I was jumped by SEVERAL (at least 10) Southeast Asian guys for the remarks made by two of my friends , who were white.
I spent 16 days in the hospital for various injuries from internal bleeding and 6 fractured ribs to a concussion and partial hearing loss . Despite the attack, I have no dislike for Asians, nor any toward white.

When I lived In southern Illinois, I was the only person of color in a 245-soldier engineering company.
These guys would constantly berate me, threaten to lynch me in the field, or some such.
I never let it bother me, possibly because I was a MEDIC- and PEOPLE need to be healed on the battlefield- not races nor ethnicities.

I was recently ALMOST robbed at gunpoint by a Somalian kid.( okay, he was at least 20, so that's still a kid to me)
"Almost" because I KO'd the little punk.
Somalians here do not consider themselves "Black"-
So would THAT be considered a hate crime??
We are the bastard children of sellout Africans, as I have been told by a friend of mine, who is also Somalian.

Imagine that- INTRA-Racism !!!!

the moral of this anecdote is that people do stupid things ALL of the time- be it waging war or fucking with nature ....
The MOST Stupid thing, Especially in terms of racism, is to drop to the racist's level... REGARDLESS OF RACE-because that lets that racist, and all of those like them- win.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Imagine that- INTRA-Racism !!!!

the moral of this anecdote is that people do stupid things ALL of the time- be it waging war or fucking with nature ....
The MOST Stupid thing, Especially in terms of racism, is to drop to the racist's level... REGARDLESS OF RACE-because that lets that racist, and all of those like them- win.

I couldn't agree more.

I wonder if civil wars have killed more than wars with others?

Humans WTF? :rolleyes:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Datdude, I think the only ones who agreed with you,is hotrocker,and you are both so brilliant. You didn't even correctly identify what, was going on with the story,except to give us your racist version, of "white boy gets beat up by blacks=racist blacks=hate crime"! Oh my! I didn't have to make up a damn thing,you did it all for us. Your attitude is insane.
You must have me confused, with someone who gives a shit about you.
Give up the racist sentiments, and do something nice, for a person different from yourself. Today.
By the way I lived in Va.,in different areas, including Norfolk for half my life,so I guess that makes you wrong again.
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Some lost touch with what I meant on OP. I was talking about my life and the area I grew up in. I was not talking about history and did not need a lecture about the past and what race had it worse, that some wanted to give. Also Im not talking about the US because I know its diffrent from area to area. Talking about my local area and my life.
At first you were talking about,''the area where I live." Which is Virginia.
If your now not talking about the US,where the hell are you talking about?
You have blamed all of us except Osiris for trying to give you a "history lesson" clearly, you need one.

I also agree with you about the media. Yes its all white!!! In my local area a white kid gets jumped and beat up by 3 blacks,its not racist and is back page news. If skinheads beat up a black guy down at the beach its front page news, and the TV will not stop talking about it. Why??? There must be an agenda. I also think it helps shapes peoples attitudes when it comes to my OP, where I have to hear that I did not have it that bad and get over it.
Osiris told you the media is all white,which you agreed with.
So now please tell me, what this "white news media's" agenda is,according to you.

Sadly whites and blacks in reality are not that diffrent, we have more in common than diffrent. ITs sad that poor whites and blacks fight over the rich table scraps, like they have since this country has been founded.

No racism is right, I think we would all agree with that. Well maybe some on here would not.
Not one single person on here told you, "Oh yes racism is great,it's just the best thing to ever happen, to this country!"
But you keep claiming I and others have that opinion. Grow up,kid.
No one ever called you a "pussy" either except you.
C.B.:saevil:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A man did that in Massachusetts not too long ago. He was black, killed a white woman, and said something along the lines of, "I didn't have anything against her, I just wanted to kill a white person." Now obviously he wasn't a regular person, because nobody who partakes in hate based entirely on race is, but it does happen. What made that situation much worse was that the cops, even after he publicly stated he killed her because she was white, insisted that it wasn't a hate crime.
Quite Irate,I'm sorry that this happened to you.

How many of these same kinds of crimes, have happened to blacks or other minorities? The people who commit these crimes are obviously totally, mentally deranged,without a doubt.
cigarbabe:saevil:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I was called "white honey boy" by a group of teenage black boys the other year. Instead of calling them an awful name, I walked away as I didn't hear them.

It's interesting to know that all words that are intended to hurt are equally wrong.

We are being brainwashed into thinking that the word "nigger" is somehow worse than any other hurtful word in American English. It's the "forbidden"
word. All language which intends to hurt another is wrong, if it's not merited.

If I call a woman "a dumb ugly bitch", is that not as hurtful as calling someone a "nigger." When I call a woman a bitch, I'm degrading the whole female gender. I'm attacking her physical appearance also, which is very nasty insult.

I, personally, attempt to avoid confrontation. But, if a group of black boys all of a sudden call a white boy "white trash/cracker" or any term which denigrates his race, you can't expect the white boy to not attempt to denigrate their race by shouting "nigger". Most white people are not superhuman, nor are they Buddhist or Christian monks and nuns; therefore they should be held to some higher moral standard than their black counterparts.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't think anyone should have to expect you to.

I think I said it earlier in this thread already (I'm not sure how much of this thread you actually read), but we all came to a conclusion that there IS a double standard on racism and it needs to be addressed.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think I said it earlier in this thread already (I'm not sure how much of this thread you actually read), but we all came to a conclusion that there IS a double standard on racism and it needs to be addressed.

Summed it up in one line. Thank you Playa.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual

Well, I didn't read through all 147 posts.:biggrin1:

I'm glad then that most are seeing it my way.:wink: