Blackballed 5

LivetheLife

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Blackballed 5 - XNXX.COM

Released September 29, 2006 and directed by Chi Chi LaRue.
Starring:Tiger, Kamrun, Aron Ridge, Eddie Diaz, Dean Monroe, Jack Simmons, Marc Williams, Malik, Nick Da'Kannon

Synopsis

From the press notes:
"Dean Monroe is a leading man who is always the center of attention, but after the cameras stop rolling on the set of a soap opera he stars in, the real action heats up. Little does Dean know that his bodyguard, played by Aaron Ridge, is working behind the scenes with security guard Tiger and the rest of the crew of the show to make his wildest dreams come true.

When Dean finds himself alone on the set, the lights go down and Tiger shows up claiming to know exactly what it is that Dean's been craving. After forcing Dean to make out with him, Dean gives in to his desires and starts to service Tiger. When the lights come up, more guys continue to join the party as Dean is force fed cock after cock.

While he continues orally servicing the massive cocks, Dean's asshole gets a thorough rimming from all eight of the tops to prepare him for the gangbang he is about to endure. After giving Dean's ass a good tonguing all eight of the mega-hung tops take turns sitting on Dean's face to get their assholes licked.

But all of that is just a build up to the main attraction.

One by one, each of the hung black studs take their turn pounding Dean's hot bubble butt as he moans with pleasure, rising to the occasion and the dicks continue to get bigger and bigger. The action culminates with Dean sitting straddling Aaron Ridge's cock and then bending over to let Eddie Diaz stretch his ass to new limits as the two studs double fuck him.

In the end all eight take turns shooting massive loads all over Dean until he is dripping with cum, eventually shooting his own huge load."

Reactions: P.J.9

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember watching this and being pretty astonished at what Dean Monroe was capable of handling. No way I could have kept going for the probably 10 hours or more of getting anally destroyed by some humongous dicks that it took to record that film.

libertango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw Dean Monroe once, getting into a taxi with about 4 black guys, late one night, in London. I reckon he had his own private "Blackballed" that night. ;)