Blake Griffin

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm sure he is well hung , btw there was another picture of a guy that looks like Blake on this site not too long ago .
I think he was a college player, and the pic of was him naked and he had a HUGE dick.
I think he was bi racial , does anyone remember it ? If so could you hit me up with the pic or let me know where on this site it is . I can't remember off the top of my head and have checked , but can't find it. If someone knows what I'm talking about , I would appreciate it !
thanks guys !

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone know what his ethnic background is. He seems to have classically black features, but the reddish hair and fair skin has me wondering. He's exotic looking to say the least, yum!

So, to be clear, I didn't ask what his racial background is. I asked what his ethnic background is. There's a difference. That's it!

According to the innernette, Blake is half Hatian and half "caucasian." So he could be Spanish/ Irish/ Haitian or he could be Portuguese/ Haitian. Y'know, based on his features.

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Griffin and Paul are a hell of a hot duo. I told you fuckers early on that the Clippers would kick some ass this season! It's uncomfortable being right all the time. Anyway, Griffin is definitely masculine and the very meaning of the word "jock". I still want to lick his sweet asshole!

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyway, Griffin is definitely masculine and the very meaning of the word "jock". I still want to lick his sweet asshole!

Aw man, me, too. Thanks for the bone-up. I came so hard last night to some pics of him in wet trunks (Men's Health) showing the top of his hot ass.

asby

Expert Member
Media
from watching him play in college at oklahoma....he played with a brother that was cute too .....his mom is white and a fiery red head...his das is african american ...they would alwyas show the parents in the stands cheering on their sons

SR_Jherkin_McGherkin

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sure he is well hung , btw there was another picture of a guy that looks like Blake on this site not too long ago .
I think he was a college player, and the pic of was him naked and he had a HUGE dick.
I think he was bi racial , does anyone remember it ? If so could you hit me up with the pic or let me know where on this site it is . I can't remember off the top of my head and have checked , but can't find it. If someone knows what I'm talking about , I would appreciate it !
thanks guys !

tyrann mathieu? the lsu football prodigy? just google him and you'll find the leaked photos.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Saggers Online

No matter who this really is, that is a hot cock at the bottom of this post :)

And, Blake Griffin's parents being a redheaded female and a black male explains why I find him so sexy. Mixed race guys do it for me, what can I say?

S

SirConcis

is this Blake Griffin related to the Cohog Griffins (Peter, Chris, Stewie and their dog Brian) ?

B_Sackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blake Griffin is hot? He looks like a big albino frankenstein monster and his basketball skills are even worse. He is just another person the NBA has to try to build up so you won't realize the NBA died back in the 90's.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Blake Griffin is hot? He looks like a big albino frankenstein monster and his basketball skills are even worse. He is just another person the NBA has to try to build up so you won't realize the NBA died back in the 90's.

He's really progressed into a team player this year.

But he's one of those guys whose eyes are way too close together on his head ... that keeps him from being hot.

B_Sackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LoL yeah Penis Aficionado? Team player has nothing to do with this guy can't shoot, can't get his own shot, has no post moves and plays no defense. He is basically a poor mans Shawn Kemp of the 90's. But His eyes are too close together. He seems cocky. One of these people who let fame go to their head. Too dumb to realize if he had a real job nobody would care about him and women for sure wouldn't be interested him.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's not Tim Duncan, but it looks to me like his shot and defense have improved this year.

Sean Kemp is an apt comparison. Kemp was the 2nd best player on a really good but not great team in the '90s. Griffin is the 2nd best player on a really good but not great team now.

B_Sackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shawn Kemp was the best player on a team that one more games than any team during Kemps time there besides the Bulls. Gary Payton i am assuming you are referring to as the best player? When Kemp was starting in all star games over Karl Malone, Payton was in the all star game but John Stockton was starting. Kemp's got on drugs and let his body go. Then he got alot of females pregnant and his career went into a deeper slide.

Tim Duncan can't shoot either. He plays for a team that plays like a team. They all defer to the hot man. That is why Duncan looks impressive. Even at his peak he was slow, weak, a horrible free throw shooter and considered soft by most of the leagues big mean. NO PERSON CONSIDERED KEMP SOFT.

Anyway we can't talk about sports here, people are going to get all angry. We just have to make fun of how ugly Blake Griffin is.