blow-job while driving

commandodude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys have any of you had someone go down on you while you were driving.It happen to me lastnight on the way back from the movies and i was pulled over by a cop for swerving.

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry to hear that you were pulled over -- did you have enough time to get your pants up or zip your zipper? Do you think the hypo knew what was going on?

Have received head a few time while driving -- best are deserted roads or long straight interstate roads. Both times I was instructed that I had to keep looking straight ahead. So put the car on cruise and went -- got lots of looks from truckers and some people larger trucks as we passed by. Always a rush!

Happy Independence Day!

hey guys have any of you had someone go down on you while you were driving.It happen to me lastnight on the way back from the movies and i was pulled over by a cop for swerving.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fun stuff. I like playing in the car.

I had lover that drove truck for a living. There were a few times I would go with him. I loved servicing him while he drove. Once I even mounted him while he was driving. It was very erotic.

Skootavi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've both given and recieved head many times while driving. It's tough to maintain focus on the road. Also tough to maintain speed without cruise control. Never got a ticket for it. I have been watched by truckers during the day. I think it's hot.

Did the cop know what was going on? did you get a ticket?

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, on a number of occasions but each time it got too much for me and I couldn't concentrate on my driving. So we had to stop at a seclueded place and "complete the job".

My gf and I love to play with each other, especially on a long journey, she will often wear a mini skirt and no panties and somehow I my hand can't help wandering dowm there and she reciprocates. One thing leads to another and pretty soon you know what happens. OH boy it sure takes one's mind off a long boring road.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
tiggerpoo, God that's hot!

I've gotten head whilst driving before and do not intend to do it again!!! Maybe some guys can do it, but it's just to much to be able to concentrate even in the slightest. Also, I heard about a guy who crashed into a mailbox while getting roadhead and the mailbox came through the window and killed the guy blowing him!

Xavyon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Yes...I've received roadhead while drivin' tho it was a long time ago. The day after I graduated high school a girl I graduated with rode with me on a road trip. She was the friend of my ex-girlfriend (we had been broken up 4 'bout 7 or 8 months) -&- the conversation got really heavy while we were ridin'. Next thing I knew I got hard -&- she noticed, unzipped my pants -&- went down on me. Damn it was awesome...! I did a lot of swervin' -&- stuff myself, but somehow I was able 2 maintain...the difficult thing was when i came...dammit I nearly killed both of us b/c I tend 2 lose it when I cum. Needless 2 say, she -&- I had quite a time @ our destination. I had alwayz been attracted 2 her, but never went there b/c she was my girlfriend's (or ex-girlfriend's) friend. We never did anything else again after that trip (though we fucked several times while there) -&- we never became a couple. That was some hot shit tho...! As far as I know she never told my ex-girlfriend 'bout our experience -&- they remained friends 4 a long time after that (tho I don't know if they R still friends 2day since I've lost touch w/both of 'em). WOW...it was fun rememberin' that...!

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I have given and received. I agree that it is hard to concentrate on the driving part. I think it would be terrible to get into an accident as a result of road head....

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife has serviced me many times on the road... often while driving to/from skiing in Vermont... Once she did it in the back seat while another couple was in the front. I had been masturbating her for over an hour, she must have had 5 or 6 orgasms and I guess she lost any inhibitions. as far as I know the couple in front never knew what was happening right behind them

SteveWood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I've gotten head while driving and, like wingnut84, don't plan to repeat the experience. It was on the PA Tpk - not exactly a deserted road, which maybe was the problem. At first, it was daring and fun - and the idea that truckers could watch her going down on me was very exciting - but after a minute or so it became too hard (no pun intended) to drive at 75 mph in light but steady traffic while getting a BJ. Plus I kept thinking, "what if we have an accident"? Frankly, it was difficult to maintain an erection with all those conflicting thoughts in my head while also trying to drive, and we ended up pulling into a rest stop to finish the job.

Then again, on a lonely, straight stretch of highway, with a hot, willing woman rubbing on my dick, who the hell knows what I might do?:biggrin1:

Ponyboy18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the process has started several times while driving, but i react too much so i always pull over, you know the motto safety first LOL.
MATT,

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've definitely gotten road hand (lots- it's good shit), but I just can't drive safely with a nice warm mouth on my dick. I figured this out when I was 17, still learning to drive really, driving my gf to our town's designated fuck-field, and she decided she couldn't wait. We took an unexpected detour into said field. It wasn't exactly my best moment. :rolleyes:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have received head a number of times while on the road. Its always great, but probably not a good idea when trying to control thousands of pounds of metal moving at highway speed.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Several times, the intensity builds because you have to focus on being in control of the vehicle. Bench seats work best. I have also fingered my wife to orgasm while I was driving.

B_cumhere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey speedoguy your fuckin 43yrs old who u recieve head from? a grandma or what probably she fell asleep on your laps and you call it head fucking 1% gay ass fucker go back to jail if u want guys fucking homo:biggrin1: :tongue: :cool: :smile:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My SO did most of the driving (still does - although we rarely have sex anymore) and I use to give him roadhead. The hottest experience that still sticks in my mind is when I was on a tour bus and I happened to look out the window and saw a driver getting head from the passenger. The bus didn't stayup along side long enough to see if the giver was a male or female. Damn it - almost made me want to shout to the bus driver to s-l-o-w down!:tongue:

mucotevoli

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah i had a GF who liked doing this. it was on single lane backroads, i wouldnt do it on the highway, well it wasnt offered atleast haha.

first time i didnt even know how to react. there were cars in front and in back. at the time it was embarassing that other cars could see, but nowadays id look forward to that part. what i also remember from the first time was the girl wasnt 100% behind swallowing so when i was cumming she got a little in her mouth but most of it in my lap. it was a two hour car ride and we werent even halfway so we had to stop at a rest stop and i had to sneak to the bathroom with it all over me haha. ah memories

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hey speedoguy your fuckin 43yrs old who u recieve head from? a grandma or what probably she fell asleep on your laps and you call it head fucking 1% gay ass fucker go back to jail if u want guys fucking homo:biggrin1: :tongue: :cool: :smile:

Um... wow. Just wow. :rolleyes: