blowing a load in public

carson cole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Does anybody else like to pull one off in (somewhat) public places? I've done it twice in the park after a long run, the wind blowing up against your sweaty balls as you beat your meat- with the possibility of anyone seeing you is so fucking hot, am I the only one??

D_09iuyhgf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like a lot of fun... I am sure if I am bold enough. I am very comfortable with my body, but I don't know..

ajackinbuddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Driving. But that's a given, right? I know a lot of guys who do this. It's nice to show off what'cha got = )

Though, I'd only risk being seen by a dude- they know what's up, that guys jerk off and aren't that weirded out if it doesn't seem like you're trying to show them. just sort of "oh, whoops, i'm driving and didn't see you in your pickup truck staring at me. oh well, i cant be bothered to stop jerking off." the looks are priceless. occasionally, you get guys who will drive along side for a while and watch you finish. i've only had one guy join in from his truck.
I've never tried that with a woman, just because I've thought they might freak out and think you're a perv.

Other places? Bathrooms, though it's more about needing to get off while at work, and less about it being public. Sometimes in front of a window that I know faces possible interested parties in apartments across the way..

The trick is to never put anyone in an uncomfortable place- it's always their choice to watch. If they do, well... I've gotten thumbs up for blowing a load or two.

anyone else?

carson cole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've never actually been caught though, I probobly wouldn't do it again -especially if I made someone uncomfortable... I'd die from embarrasment

ajackinbuddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Carson, have you ever tried while driving? It's a good way to kill time on a long ride, and you're already in your getaway car if you feel uncomfortable about it.

carson cole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Jack off and drive? First off I probobly wouldn't be able to pull it off, second I'd be worried they would write down my license plate... You've actually done that a never had any close calls?

carson cole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
just sort of "oh, whoops, i'm driving and didn't see you in your pickup truck staring at me. oh well, i cant be bothered to stop jerking off." the looks are priceless. occasionally, you get guys who will drive along side for a while and watch you finish. :biggrin1:

- This is the kind of experience i was wishing for lol

D_09iuyhgf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I have definitely been tempted to.

I think I will next time I go on a hike ;)

Did u do it in the bushes? Or out in the open? Where did u cum?

askmenow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not pulled one off but fucked my boyfriend in a park one hot summers night while across a small stream there were about 3-4 guys watching at any one time.all they could do was look at us from a distance .

carson cole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just sat down on a smooth rock in front of the creek that goes through the park> (there's trails on both sides so anyone could see you) Threw off my running shorts leaned back and beat away :) I just came on my chest and rinsed off in the creek

askmenow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
also pulled one off on a train at central that was sitting next to another ,was hot as the guy in the next train was very horny and the way he pressed himself against the glass , rubbing hiis foreskin up and down till he blew all over the window, was amazing

askmenow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
its a beat ,but also gets joggers running along the path -all in all a pretty mixed bunch,there was one straight couple who stopped and looked for about 5 mins then waved and walked off