blowing a load in public

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
I have done it outdoors alot. Check out my pics for a few outdooor shots.
I LOVE to do it outdoors and have some dude catch me. Only got caught a few times but they have alwyas been cool about it and just let me continue or join in.
Dude - I love your outdoor shots! You've got a smokin hot body too. I had an experience like that while out hiking one day in the local hills. I ran across a guy who was naked and strokin on the trail. I have to admit that this wilderness park is known as being a cruisy place, so not totally unexpected. He took me into a secluded area with trees and we ended up fucking each other if you can believe it. I'm totally serious - it was so fucking hot!

Unfortunately the park's repuration got around and rangers started arresting guys, so I obviously don't go there anymore. Now for the downside: I actually picked up a few wood ticks from that experience - gotta be careful out in the woods man.

Last edited:

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It all sounds like fun BUT if you are caught think of the problems it would cause! The legal problems would be devistating! I have done some crazy things but not anymore! Think of your name in the local paper and everyone reading about what you did and having to face them! Have fun but please be careful!

lpjunkie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a few times in highschool in spots i knew girls would walk by and might accidentaly see

TomCC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to live in a trailor park when I was young and me and my girl would leave the window curtins open to our bedroom at nite when we having sex the neighbors would sometime watch us I would stand in front of the window and cum on her face sometimes on her ass we were high of course but the though of strangers watching was such a turn on!!

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Party pooper!

it all sounds like fun but if you are caught think of the problems it would cause! The legal problems would be devistating! I have done some crazy things but not anymore! Think of your name in the local paper and everyone reading about what you did and having to face them! Have fun but please be careful!

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anybody else like to pull one off in (somewhat) public places? I've done it twice in the park after a long run, the wind blowing up against your sweaty balls as you beat your meat- with the possibility of anyone seeing you is so fucking hot, am I the only one??
Thats so sad.
No one to do it for you?