Blowjob fantasy

Lebron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would kick the shit out of ah cracker/(Let alone)Niggas dick before I suck him off feel me. get your mind right take a look at some of those
get sucked not the one sucking the shit what the fuck

dude if I would have wanted you to comment on how it is to get sucked, I would have named the thread "how is it to get sucked".

But it seems you don't get the meaning of this thread's topic. (looks like you have limited intelligence!)

Lebron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,

until now I didn't have the chance to experience my fantasy, but I'm pretty sure I will give it a try soon.

Kepp posting your personal experiences on that topic. (Only if you like of course)

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would kick the shit out of ah cracker/(Let alone)Niggas dick before I suck him off feel me. get your mind right take a look at some of those
get sucked not the one sucking the shit what the fuck.

If I'd understood a single word you just said, I'd probably say I don't like you but since I didn't, I'll have to give you the benefit of the doubt. For the moment.

auto90403

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gay = homosexual = sexually attracted to same sex

Therefore:

Man wanting to be sexually active with man = homosexual.

By the definition of gay, wanting to be sexually active with someone of the same sex would be gay, yes. If you maintain the attraction to the opposite sex, then you're bisexual.

It's not like it's something you have to resist or be ashamed of. Don't worry about labels. Just be you.

I disagree.

At this point, all we know is the guy is a straight who wants to give a BJ. The act is by definition gay. Whether he's gay, bi or straight remains to be determined.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks guys for the responses so far.

The thing is I'm attracted to women and not men (currently i have i girlfriend). I just have this fantasy of once sucking a guys dick. I think its more of a experience thing whats in my head.

I'd wonder why you can't get your ladyfriend to blow you.

Anyway, it seems to be about pleasure, not emotions. Though, once done there will be inner questioning and wonderment.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I disagree.

At this point, all we know is the guy is a straight who wants to give a BJ. The act is by definition gay. Whether he's gay, bi or straight remains to be determined.

Well, like I said - it's all labels, and not really important.

sprsr123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
YES! I have had the same fantasy/curiosity as well! I have a long term girlfriend who I love but I have been thinking about receiving giving oral with a guy. When I'm out and around, I never check out guys and am always looking at girls and never think twice about any guys, nor do I look at them.

Typically, I think about this more when I'm at home, just thinking about the sex part. With that said, I think I'm a lot like you since I don't feel "attracted" to other guys, just turned on by the idea of sex. It is hard to make sense of wanting to do oral but not wanting to kiss or cuddle, as well as not having any emotional attraction (or really physical, beyond cock, for that matter).

It is all a bunch of strange, hard to define ideas like this that don't really make sense to me. Yeah a lot of people on here are just saying "go for it" or whatever, but at least for me, it is more complex of a feeling than just wanting to suck/get sucked. You know what I'm talking about Lebron?

Lebron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey sprsr123,

looks like we are a lot a like in that manner.
I know exactly what you are talking about and what you are feeling. I'm still a bit unsure wether to really do it or not. But i think I will go for it I feel like doing it. I might never feel like doing it and it may always remain a fantasy. We'll see.