Bob from the Enzyte commercials

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I doubt there is anything there that isn't average. He's just an actor chosen for the ad.

Concerning the smile: I'm sure that's one reason he got chosen for the ad, but to me, it looks like a deformity.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The maniacal "Smilin Bob" from Enzyte is also on a commercial spot for loan consolidator LendingTree.com. In that one he has the same fixed wide-mouthed grin while talking about his upscale home in the suburbs, new car, and country club membership.

"How do I do do it? I'm in debt up to my eyeballs. I can barely pay my finance charges. Somebody help me." :biggrin1:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Nope. Same premise different actor.

The commercials that are about to drive me out of my ever lovin' rabbitt ass mind are the ones for "Girls gone wild" and "it's my first time" Yeah, first time... thats the ticket. I wonder if when they sign the rights away to the pictues and video if they were thinking about the futu... oh, let me stop right there... I used the word thinking.... sorry.

thirteenbyseven said:
The maniacal "Smilin Bob" from Enzyte is also on a commercial spot for loan consolidator LendingTree.com. In that one he has the same fixed wide-mouthed grin while talking about his upscale home in the suburbs, new car, and country club membership.

"How do I do do it? I'm in debt up to my eyeballs. I can barely pay my finance charges. Somebody help me." :biggrin1:

simplystephen

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am I wrong if I fucking LOVE those commercials? They crack me up, man! But truly it's his wife that makes the commercial. The satisfied grin on her face as she brings out that TALL glass of tea is HYSTERICAL!!! ROFL just thinking about it! :biggrin1:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
simplystephen said:
Am I wrong if I fucking LOVE those commercials? They crack me up, man! But truly it's his wife that makes the commercial. The satisfied grin on her face as she brings out that TALL glass of tea is HYSTERICAL!!! ROFL just thinking about it! :biggrin1:

Ok, I'll admit it too. There are really two of them that make me laugh the one when he dives in the pool. The look on the black woman when he gets out is priceless. The other they don't show anymore was "Bob" going to the home improvement center to learn about "quality wood", i.e. soft wood and hard wood. It was funny as hell.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depending on who you believe, Enzyte and the dozens of other male enchancement products are worthless overpriced capsules meant to enrichen the manufacturers at the expense of the naiive customer. Here in Southern California, another boiler room operation was recently shut down selling penis pills that promised to "add three inches of manhood." It was no different than many other lawsuits brought by the FDA against manufacturers such as "Longitude" who's fatal downfall was a money back guarentee which it failed to deliver on. The more cunning and shrewd enhancement manufacturers (such as Enzyte) have extensive CYA wording in the website ads mixed in with the pseudo- pharmachology and promises.

The ads borrow heavily from the mystic herbal Far East for inspiration where Tantra and Kung- Fu were born, and Shaolin priests could supposedly keep hard-ons for days. It's also the same culture known for being stereotypically hung like cocktail sausages.

In the end there may be some medical science beyond the placebo effect. L-Arginine and Zic, both listed as ingredients in Enzyte (along with Yohimbe Extract, Ginko Biloba, and secret sauce) have been shown to increase blood flow to the penis.